Chapter 30: War

~Catherine's POV~

If he wanted to prank me, then he will get pranked back. That's how it works. Got to be even.
I walked towards my bedroom and into the closet. I closed the door and looked in the bottom to find my safe. I don't have much inside just my binder of pranks, some extra money that i have saved up (about $10,000), and some things I have saved that are my dad. I took out the binder and flipped through it.

Hmmmmmm. Let's see....

I think we both know which one we must do. Selene says I smirked because i kew it was a prank that i was saving all the way in the back of the binder. I flipped through the binder to the back and read the supplies that i would need. Perfect. I mentally did an evil laugh.

I went to grab a pencil and piece a paper and started jotting down everything that needed.

I put the binder back inside the safe and hide it just in case. I walked outside of my closet to see Hunter staring at me. I jumped not knowing that he was there.

"Why were you in the closet?" He asked me quirking his left eyebrow at me.

"For no reason." I responded quickly hiding the piece of paper in the back of my pocket.

He looked at me suspiciously and slowly started to walk closer to me. "Oh, really?"

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'.

"Then what did you have behind your back?" He said, now stopping in front of me.

"Um..well you see.." I started. What to say..what to say. I can't just tell him what i have planed because then it will ruin the whole prank.

I got it!

I started moving closer to him and ran my hands down his shoulders. He immediately tensed.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his. voice getting hoarse and clearly getting turned on.

I didn't respond, i simply just got on my tippy toes and started to leave little kisses up and down his neck. He quickly grabbed on to my waist and pulled me closer. He closed his eyes and let out a breathy moan. Taking that as my opportunity, i quickly dashed out of my room and down to the kitchen. I could hear him growl in frustration knowing that he will have to take a cold shower. I laughed at my plan. I grabbed a pair of car keys and headed to the garage. I pulled my seatbelt on and started the engine. As i was backing out, I saw Hunter coming out of the house ad stared right to my eyes. He glared at me, not liking what i just did to him. I smirked at him and then winked. He started taking long strides towards me. I could use my powers , but that wouldn't really accomplish anything with that in this situation. I stepped on the gas and leaving him to eat my dust.

I walked into Michaels and went to find some peanuts. Not the edible ones, but the ones for shipping. I saw some all the way in the back and the went to grab some rope and paint.

With my cart full of only a quarter my prank, i went to go pay for it.

"Your total will be $120.66 ma'am."

Holy molly. This prank better get a good reaction or this money wasted is going down the drain. I gave her my credit card and took my things back to the car. I drove home and took out the stuff. And might I say, it was pretty heavy. I walked through the​ the doors and ran to my room to hind the supplies. When I walked back downstairs, I saw Hunter looking at me.

" That was very naughty of you." He told me. "I had to take a very cold shower just to put jr. down their to calm down."

I laughed at him. " Well, now you know not to get in my way."

He looked at me. Like really look at me. 

I stared back at him with a blank face. In the inside, I was internally freaking out thinking he might of figured out my most precious prank known to all man kind. 

"What are in those bags?" He asked while moving his head to try to look in them. I moved away from him, not wanting him to have a slightest clue about what is coming his way real soon. 

"Not that it's any of your concern, but it is just some supplies I need for school." I told him secretly hoping that he would believe my lie. Like common, you would think  he would be smart enough to realize when I lie.

"Okay? Well, I'm going to my office to work on some pack business. If stone needs me, tell them to talk to me tomorrow, unless it's an emergency." He  said, ot totally believing my little lie. I wouldn't really blame him though, I was known as the Queen of Liars. That could also be a bad ting though because sometimes people don't believe me when​ I am telling the truth. The they get all mad when they found out that it was the truth. But to be honest, it's their fault for not realizing my sarcasm and my tellingly​ the truth voice. They don't sound that alike.....do they??

They actually sound really alike. If i wasn't i your body, then I to would get confuse. Selene told me.

Anywho... it is a perfect time to start setting up this plan​.

I go to start walking, i don't make it far as I crash into a wall almost immediately. I look up confuse and start to feel the tingles.

"I thought you left already?" I told Hunter. Totally confuse on why he is still there.

"I have been trying to get your attention for the last 6 minutes. You just kept on staring up ito space. What werewolf​ you thinking about?" He told me, cocking one eyebrow upward.

"Do you think my sarcasm and regular voice sound the same?" I said, deciding to voice my thought to him.

He scratched the back of his neck and his nose scrunched up a little, like he was thinking about it real hard. "Well, they aren't totally alike, but they do sound close enough."

"Interesting."

"Well, I should go do some of the work now. Don't cause too much trouble." He sternly told me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. No promises."

He shook his head at me and gave me a quick peck before disappearing into the hallway of his office.

Now to finally put this plan into action.

I grabbed some solo cups from one of the cabinets and grabbed a bid bucket from underneath the sink. I go to my room and start to work on everything I needed.

After filling the bucket with my secret formula of stickiness, filling up some of the cups with water, ad filling up some of the water guns. I went to grab some air horns, duct tape, feathers ad a big fan. I taped the air horn behind his pillow and went to set up the big fan and feathers outside his office. I was like a freaking ninja. I was everywhere. This prank was so elaborate, I am surprised that i even pick this one. It would be so worth it in the end. I wet to start setting up some cameras so i could have a perfect view of the whole scene once it unfolds. I took me another hour and a half to finish setting up the whole entire plan. It also involved the pool if you can guess what is is. Some pack members would look at me, but the they just shook their head and laugh. They knew exactly what I was planing. I smiled at them and told them not to tell Hunter. They nodded and went to tell people to leave the house, as I don't want anyone to set off anything that could ruin the whole thing.

Once I looked through each camera to know that they are working, I went to my station. Now all I have to do is wait.

After waiting for 15 minute, throwing up the ball and catching it to pass some time, I heard the crash. I smirked. It has begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I kow i haven't been writing, but I have been pretty busy. Soccer season is almost here, school wants to give me some unit tests ( eww), and a lot more things. I will try to update more, but i feel pretty accomplish right now. Also, If you guys can help me gather all the characters name ad who they are, that would really helpful so I can put up a character "Chapter" to help some you out a little more.
That's all. Bye, love you guys!!!  -Funnymonkey11