Chapter 11: Regret

~Catherine's POV~

I was awaken by my handsome boyfriend. He was already dressed. He left and I was left to get ready. I went to go take a shower. When I had finished, which was in like 30 minutes, I put on a beautiful teal floral shirt with black skinny jeans and black converse. I got my suitcase and went to put it in the car. I went back inside to eat breakfast.

"What you want to eat?" Travis asked me when i went inside the kitchen.

"Uh.... Since your cooking...just scrambled eggs." I said.

"Are you saying, that i suck at cooking?" He say while acting like he's hurt.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." I say while giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Fine." Was all he said before starting to cook.

He placed Waffles, eggs and bacon in front of me.

"Who's a good cook now?" He says with a giant smirk on his face.

I smirk back and concentrate on the stove fire and turn it on really high so it burns his food.

"Not you." I said while pointing to the kitchen.

"Shit." And with that he left to the kitchen. His food ended up being burnt and i laughed so hard.

"Come and share with me." I said.

He smiles and then picks me up with a yelp that comes out of my lips. He makes me sit on his lap and starts feeding me and himself.

I just couldn't help the chuckle that came out of my lips.

He looked at me in awe and just continued feeding me and himself.

After breakfast, we, me and Travis, were in his car heading to my old pack.

"Are you nervous?" He asked while getting into the drivers side.

"Nope." Was all i said before getting in the passenger seat.

"Will you go back to your mate?" He asked nervously while gripping the steering wheel.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat back down.

"Over my dead body." Was all i said before my eye lids felt heavy.

"Sleep... Its a very long drive. Ill wake you up when we arrive."

"But-"

"Sleep!" Was all i needed to hear before falling in a long slumber .

-16 hours later-

I was being shaken from my sleep, but me being me, ended up punching someone.

"Ow" was all i heard before bolting up to see who i hit.

I honestly didn't expect it to be him. I bursted out laughing as i saw who i hit.

Travis.

He was on the floor holding his stomach. Pshh. He needs to learn never to wake me up in a long car ride. Last time he did that was a year ago when i kicked him in the crouch.

He slowly got up and was gasping for air.

My laugh started to slowly fade away as i wiped the tears that had been going down my cheek.

"W-why....?" Was all he said before going back to the floor.

I got out the car and went to his side.

"Sorry baby." And i leaned and kissed his lips. He at least deserves it. My wolfed purr with delight.

"Yeah, i guess i should have learned last time." He said.

I helped him up and put my shades on.

"Lets get this over with." I said while going up and runged the door bell.

Travis snaked his arms around my waist as the door open.

"Hello, you must be Alpha Black from the Black Blood Pack." He said while extending his hand. "And you must be his mate?"

We looked at each other and smirked.

"Sure." I said while having a smirk my lips.

"Come in. Im the Beta Jonathan." He said while walking towards the Alpha's Office.

With 3 knocks we heard a come in.

We both went inside holding hands. Travis cleared his throat and the Alpha's snapped his head to us wide eyed.

"Surprised to see me. Im sorry i came a little late. We left at 11." Travis said to the Alpha.

"I'll be back." I whispered to Travis and left them to talk. I went in search for my Mother and Sister.

~HUNTER'S POV~(2 years ago)
I've still have been searching for her. My mate. Ive ignored my parents making me say those nasty words that i would forever regret. Ive trashed the house a lot. Maybe to many times.

I just hope i see her again so i can explain everything to her.

Morning of Present Day:::::::

Right now me and my Beta Jonathan were currently talking about our plan for rouges. The warrior and Alpha should of been her by now. My best friend/Beta are currently just watching TV in the living room just waiting for the Alpha and the warrior to get here. We've been staying in the same spot for what seems like a day. That's when I decide to just get some Alpha stuff out of the way and go to my office.

"Hey, I'm going to go to my office and get some stuff out of the way."

"Whatever." was his response. I just shake my head at him and chuckle a little.

It's around 3 in the morning before I was almost done with my stuff. Still waiting I hear a car and a door bell. I get a mind-link that the Alpha and his mate are here.......Wait a minute... if the Alpha is here where is the warrior.

Before I can think I head I hear a throat being cleared and the most amazing scent ever.

'Mate. Mate is here' my wolf Jax says.

Wait what. I snap my head up and look at the 2 people in shock.

"Surprised to see me. Im sorry i came a little late. We left at 11." The Alpha said to me.

"I'll be back." The person said. That's my mate. She came back. Why? Wait a minute.

'Yo Jonathan, you said the Alpha brought his mate right? The one that came in my office?'

'Yeah, why?' He answers back.

'Don't worry about it right now, I tell you tomorrow.' And after that I block my mind-link and everything else.

I get up and walk over to the Alpha and stick my hand out and say my name.

"Alpha Winters of the Red Moon Pack." I say. He shakes my hand and does the same thing I did but with a few words I didn't expect.

"Alpha Black of the Black Blood Pack and that was my girlfriend/Delta/Head Warrior." He says and my mouth literally drops to the floor. What the hell. "Sorry again, we got distracted." was all he said before 1 emotion comes back from all these years.

Regret.

I regret ever telling my parents about my mate.

I regret Rejecting her.

I regret everything.

My worse memory was my Regret.