Chapter 5: Worst Mate?!?!

(Edited)

~Catherine's POV ~

Nest day

I woke up to my daily routine. I grab a banana and went to my bus stop.

When the bus finally came, people were throwing things at me and calling me names, the worst one was 'wolf error', that made me cry. But worst of all Jake, my ex-bestfriend said it.

I sat down in an empty seat and started crying.

When the bus came up to school. I went to the bathroom so i can fix myself right up. It doesn't even look like i was crying which was good.

I grabbed everything i needed for my first class and the smell of my mate hit me. I looked around and saw him kissing a girl.

I saw him look at me but by then, i went inside the classroom and went to my seat. In the back of the room of course.

He came in holding hands with the girl. My wolf, Serene, was so emotional. She was sad, mad, hurt and now depressed. I couldn't believe he did that. Yeah i know i ran from him yesterday but, i was scared that he will reject me. Its not my fault I'm shy and all.

I went to the first few of my classes, ignoring his gaze.

When the lunch bell rang, i went in line to get my food and went to sit at a table. 2 guys and 2 girls came up to me. Me! Out of everyone. Wait, i think these are the new kids everyone was talking about.

One of the guys asked if they can with me and i just nodded.

"So... Whats your name?" Said a blonde girl with blue eyes.

"I'm Catherine, and what about y'all?"

"Im Cindy" said the one who asked my name.

" I'm Charlotte" said the brunette with brown eyes.

" Michael" said the one with the gorgeous face.

"And I'm Peter Pan, not really. " said the one with high cheekbones

"He's my brother Justin." Cindy said.

" Y'all are the new kids right?" I asked.

"Yeah, we had to move packs." Justin said like it was no big deal.

"Yeah and we wanted to make new friends and we saw you so... Here we are." Charlotte said.

"We were wondering if you want to be friends with us and we can start ...becoming closer?" Cindy was obviously nervous.

"Thats sounds like a plan." I said winking at the girls. They just started laughing.

They ended having all the classes with me and they also decided to sit next to me in every class. Yay!

So today wasn't a total bust. But that all came to an end.

My mate was now in front of me and while my new group of friends were behind me. I wasn't shy with them but with everyone else, I was.

He started talking " I don't-