One

Speeding down the main road of Metro was a black Kawasaki Ninja manhandled by M.U.N.D.O's youngest CEO to date, Alden Faulkerson. The bike screeched to a sudden stop as soon as it arrived at the front entrance of the stellar building of M.U.N.D.O's headquarter.

Donned in an expensive black suit, Alden stepped out of his unusual choice of vehicle, fixed his hair that got messed by his helmet, and threw the key to his waiting attendant. His eyes immediately darted towards his secretary with his bunch of securities. A normal sight for him but not to those passing employees.

"Good morning, Mr. A," bati ni Leo, ang binatang sekretarya niya.

"Reports," he said walking passed his secretary.

Agad siyang sinundan ng mga tauhan niya while Leo filled him in with events that transpired in his company while he was abroad on a Business Summit.

Lahat ng empleyadong nadadaanan nila ay agad na huminto at binati ang CEO. They didn't receive any response from him, not even a look, a smile, or even a slight nod. Kasi ganyan na talaga ang kilalang Mr. A ng M.U.N.D.O. His focus was always about work.

When they finally stopped and waited in front of the VIP elevator, Leo took the chance to inform him about an event.

"Mr. A, you are invited tonight for a charity-"

"Decline."

"- event from Henreson Foundation which is actually an annual fund raising event and MUNDO has always been one of it's top beneficiaries..." He gulped. "So your presence is needed, Mr. A."

"I am not into showing my wealth for good cause, Leo..." Alden slightly bit his lower lip as he tried to think about a catch. "Send Jhake to represent MUNDO and assist him there."

"Then you have to attend your family dinner tonight, Mr. A."

Alden quickly glared his secretary.

The elevator finally arrived at the ground floor but Alden has no intention to step in. Sensing the tension, two securities standing near the casement held the elevator doors open for them.

"You should have told me there's an option, Leo..." His voice dropped down to a threatening tone. "You are my secretary."

"Utos po iyan ng Chairman, Mr. A."

His grandfather? He sighed. He is the one handling MUNDO but his grandfather still has the biggest influence in this corporation.

"Tell him I will see him tonight," utos niya sa sekretarya bago pumasok sa loob ng elevator.

When his men moved to join him inside, he raised a hand to stop them.

"I want to be alone."

*****

M.U.N.D.O is an international holding company with subsidiaries in food and electronic manufacturing, real estate development, air transportation, tourism, mall and retail marketing, financial services, and telecommunication. Working on such company would mean standing on top of the world. Their employees were given plenty of opportunities to cover up for being a working bee. Busy man parati, masaya pa rin si Dei sa tuwing dadating siya sa kompanya.

Hihinto siya parati sa harap ng M.U.N.D.O upang pagmasdan ang nakakaproud na gusali bago siya papasok sa trabaho. It always gives her strength. M.U.N.D.O ay parang mundo na kay Dei dahil dito na halos umiikot ang buhay niya. Working here is a blessing kaya ayaw niyang bitawan 'to.