Chapter 34 [Final Chapter]

Author POV

"Yuna..." Jungkook shook his girlfriend who was lying peacefully in his arms. "Time to wake up and get ready for school." the female rubbed her eyes before snuggling herself closer to Jungkook's chest, refusing to wake up in such a cold weather. Jungkook's lips curled into a pampered smile while looking at his extraordinary cute girlfriend. How could he possibly handle such a cute gesture that she did? "Alright... 5 more minutes' okay?" He whispered soothingly, caressing her hair before tugging a stand behind her ear to have a better look at her face.

The weather outside was almost unbearably cold as it was already stepping into winter. Just like how they imagined themselves to be, Jungkook and Yuna was holding hands to transmit warmth into one another. They both have a cup of hot chocolate in their hand as they made their way to school. Stopping in front of the school gate, Yuna still hesitated. Should she go in with Jungkook? She asked herself but Jungkook already answered for her. "Don't worry. We will go through together like always. We will have to face it anyways." He nodded with reassurance and pulled her in with him. As expected, murmurs started to go on the moment they stepped in. But something was different... she didn't feel as burden as before. Maybe because she knows that the fact that Jungkook is beside her, there is nothing else to fear. Or perhaps, she had learnt her lesson, she knows that being fearful would do nothing good for both her and Jungkook.

"Oh~ we see something going on..." the rest of Bangtan came cheering when they saw the couple approaching them. "Finally, you two are back together." Sojung smiled and patted Yuna's shoulder. "We don't have to separate anymore!" Eunha jumped in glee while the others agreed. "We are so glad that you two patched up finally." Namjoon added in with a small wink at Jungkook. Everything is coming to an end... all the unpleasant things.

"Thank you~ And I am so sorry for everything had happened..." Yuna looked at the rest. "Don't apologize. It's not your fault." Yoongi ruffled the younger female's hair lightly before they proceed to their respective classrooms. "Ah hyung..." Jungkook whined a little, staring at Yoongi. "You are not jealous, are you? Stop being childish, Jeon Jungkook." The elder one snarled. "Yuna, you should leave such a childish guy and come to me." He winked playfully, earning laughs from all of them. "Hyung!" Jungkook stomped his foot.

Yuna and Taehyung were catching up with some school work together with Hoseok as exams were nearing before actual lessons start. "Choi Yuna." She heard her name and looked up, only to find Mrs Son standing by the door, signalling her to come out. "Why did she call you?" Yerin whispered while Yuna just shrugged.

Yuna POV

"Mrs Son, is there anything I can help?" I bowed and sat down on the chair in front of her in her office. "I just wanted talk to you about what had happened to you for the past few weeks. I heard from you friend, Namjoon some details about the incidents. I had reflected it to the school and we took it rather seriously. We managed to contact your uncle. He admitted that he was paid to do what he did to you. Namjoon came to me that time with a recording and we managed to find out that the one behind all this was actually Minjung. We also found out about her hiring a private investigator to follow you around in order to make her plan work. This is very devastating to hear and we are sorry that we didn't provide help for you all these time. We looked through the photos that were posted on the discussion board as well as on the student forum. We had confirmed that they were all done by Minjung." Mrs Son explained in detail. I have heard them from Jungkook last night but I still didn't know how to react. "I just wanted to ask you... how would you want us to handle this issue? Our school was planning to report this to the police." Mrs Son continued. "Mrs Son..." I finally spoke up. "Can we not report this to the police?" I replied and she was a little shock with my answer, "Why?"