Chapter 16

Author POV

Things changed after that night, the night where all the true feelings were finally unveiled. It has been a week since they had confessed to each other and everyone was happy for them. When I say everyone, it meant the remaining 11 people in their group. For the students in school, they couldn't get use to the fact that these 2 are dating. Jealousy was all over the place in school whenever they walk down the hallway together but they promised each other not to get affected by those useless comments.

"Gosh! They are really dating?! She is not popular and not pretty, damn. Why?!"

"No! This can't be! My Jungkook oppa cannot date another girl!"

"Out of everyone, he had to choose her? There are so many other richer and prettier girls!"

"She is Jungkook oppa's taste?! I can't believe this! She is not even that pretty."

No matter how hurtful they might be, as long as they have each other, it would be fine.

This weekend, Yuna ended her work earlier than before as requested by Jungkook. He reminded her over and over again, making sure that she remembers to end her work and get ready by 7pm. She bided goodbye with the other workers who were teasing her about Jungkook as she waited for her boyfriend outside the café. She looked at her watch, 7:15pm. "He should be reaching soon." She thought to herself.

The weather was getting cold as the season was changing to autumn from the scorching hot summer. She pulled her long sleeves down to her wrist to keep herself warm as she waited patiently for Jungkook. He wasn't usually this late, maybe something came up. She looked down to look at her wrist. A small chuckled was let out by her, the moment she saw the bracelet.

Flashback:

"Guess who." Jungkook cupped Yuna's eyes from behind while she was unlocking her house door. She just reached home from work and every part of her body was aching from fatigue but Jungkook's voice just lightened her day up.

"Kim Taehyung." She teased, earning herself a pouting Jungkook in front of her as he leaned on her door. "Can you stop mentioning about hyung?" he snarled.

"Aigoo, how can you be jealous when you know that I am just joking?" Yuna smiled, the smile which melted Jungkook's heart over and over again.

"You must be tired eh?" Jungkook looked at his girlfriend, seeing the exhaustion in her eyes as he pulled her into his warm embrace, leaning her head on his shoulder. Yuna snuggled deeper in his hug as she snaked one of her arm around his waist.

"I have something for you." Jungkook beamed whilst Yuna lifted her head up a little to look at the taller one. Jungkook dug his hand into his pocket, taking a bracelet out. It is silver in colour with a metal plate in the middle saying "Choi Yuna". He then flipped the bracelet over and the other side says "Jeon Jungkook".

Yuna's eyes glittered as she smiled shyly, "You have one too?" The male nodded, showing her the one on his left hand. Without much thinking, Yuna stretched her right hand out for Jungkook to put on the bracelet for her.

"Quickly go in and take a shower before going to rest. I will see you tomorrow morning." Jungkook finished helping her with the bracelet as he planted a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight, Angel."

She was immersed in her thoughts when a familiar voice called her. "Yuna!" she turned to the source of the voice, seeing a panting Jungkook in front of her. "Omo are you okay?" she held onto his arm as Jungkook bended his upper body forward to catch his breathe. "Yea." He panted. Obviously he ran all the way to meet her as glitters of sweat could be seen forming on his forehead.