Chapter 32

Jungkook POV

I was loitering in our hangout place when I heard the door clicked. They are here... I thought to myself as I stood up from the sofa. "Hyung." I called out when I saw Namjoon hyung walking in, followed by the others. "Oh... noona..." I called out again when I saw Sojung and Yerin noona. "You said the more the merrier~" Hoseok hyung sang. "Yuna?" I suddenly asked, looking around. "Nope, she went for work. She didn't even eat with us today." SinB explained and I nodded, already expecting her absence. "So this is your hangout place?" Sojung noona scanned the area. "Yea, we usually hang out here or Jungkook's apartment." Seokjin hyung justified.

"So..." Namjoon hyung sat on the sofa while others settled themselves on the floor or on the chairs. "What's the problem that you have now?" he continued, rubbing his thighs. I rubbed my nape and looked at the 11 of them before sighing. "Minjung..." I started off. "About Minjung again?!" Yoongi exclaimed. "What? What again?" Jungkook looked around in puzzled. "Continue first. We will explain to you later." Namjoon hyung signalled me to carry on. "Oh okay then... So I accidentally read Yuna's diary..." I sighed. "And I found out that Minjung did something which caused Yuna to mistaken that I am still in love with her."

"What exactly did she do?" Jimin hyung contributed and I told them the entire rooftop incident. "I almost trusted Minjung..." I looked down on my thighs, regretting the times when I doubted Yuna. "We also have a piece of information about Minjung..." Namjoon hyung said and I turned my gaze to face him.

Author POV

Namjoon repeated the entire story again for the nth time and this completely caused Jungkook to rage. "WHAT?! SHE DID ALL THAT TO YUNA?!" Jungkook screamed and stood up from his seat, wanting to get out of the house. "Wait what are you doing, Jeon Jungkook?!" Sojung stopped him by pulling his wrist. "Finding that pathetic Minjung." Jungkook said coldly. "No. You can't just go like that." Namjoon ran after him to refrain him from getting out of the house.

"WHY?! She did all that to Yuna and now you don't allow me to go and teach her a lesson?! SHE DID THAT TO CHOI YUNA! MY GIRLFRIEND!" Jungkook forcefully pushed Namjoon away but Namjoon was too tall for him.

"CALM DOWN! We need to think of a plan!" Seokjin panicked upon seeing the two struggling with each other. "WHAT OTHER PLANS DO WE NEED! I NEED TO CONFRONT HER NOW!" Jungkook howled. "YOU CALLED US HERE TO THINK OF A SOLUTION, DIDN'T YOU!" Namjoon lost his patience and aggressively pushed the younger one away from the door. "We need you to calm down!" Taehyung dragged Jungkook back to the living room. "HOW DO I CALM DOWN! SHE DID ALL THAT TO YUNA AND YOU ARE HERE ASKING ME TO CALM DOWN?! SHE IS GETTING HURT BECAUSE OF ME!" Jungkook flung his hand away from his hyung, panting from anger.

"YOU TWO NEED TO STOP THIS!" Yerin added in. "WHEN I SAY YOU TWO --- I MEAN YOU, JEON JUNGKOOK AND CHOI YUNA! I KNOW SHE IS NOT HERE BUT I NEED TO SAY THIS. The both of you need to stop blaming yourself and do something!" Yerin stood in front of the younger guy and held onto his shoulder to make him look at her. "DO SOMETHING USEFUL. I am not saying this to Yuna because she is a girl and she had gone through enough. I know you are hurting right now but you should stop being so stubborn and think of something wise. Do you hear me? We all want you to get back with Yuna but we need to think of a better plan instead of confronting Minjung. She is way smarter than we estimated her to be." The older lady patted the younger one's back and made him sit on the floor.

"Woah... Daebak." Taehyung looked at Yerin in awe before giving her a thumb up. "Our unnie is pretty good at this." SinB smiled at her unnie proudly. "Be serious." Yerin snapped her fingers.

"So..." Yoongi, who was looking quietly from the side. "Why don't we put up a show for Minjung as well?" he looked at the rest with a satisfying smile. "A show?" Yewon squirted her brows together. "Since she planned the rooftop incident for Yuna to see, we can plan an exact incident for Minjung to enjoy too." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders before resting his head on his palm.