Chapter 3

Jungkook POV

A week passed, but I still have not found a suitable apartment. I stayed with Taehyung hyung for the past 3 days. I took the bus the other hyungs to school.

"Yah Jungkook ah. My parents found this apartment on rent. It is near school and it looks quite decent. Should we go and take a look after school?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Sure. Why not." Yoongi hyung replied and I nodded.

"Great! I hope it can be the right one." I smiled as Seokjin hyung ruffled my hair.

As usual, lessons were so boring.

Just then, an unfamiliar teacher walked into the class. "Okay class, Mrs Son is absent today. So you will do your own revision until the class is over." He made an announcement and left us.

I was taking my notes out from my bag when I heard Yerin talked to Yuna. I finally remember her name because of Taehyung hyung that day at the café.

"Yah Yuna, are you free after school?" she asked.

Yuna POV

Great! I can finish my homework for today. I finally can sleep early after my work later!

"Yah Yuna, are you free after school?" Yerin unnie asked from behind. I turned to her direction and gave her the You-Know-I-am-not-free face.

"Can you just have a day off?" she pleaded.

I tilted my head to aside. "Wae? Something urgent?" I asked while she just smiled sheepishly.

"Can we go to your house to study? You know I can't study at home. And my parents went for a business trip and no one is at home to cook for me." She looked at me with her famous puppy eyes that I would never fall for.

"Aye again? I won't be taking leave for that." I replied and her face immediately fell into a pout. "But..." I continued. She instantly looked up at me. "I can pass you my keys. Call others along too." I pinched her nose. "Oh my gosh! Choi Yuna, you are the best!" she gave me a thumbs up.

"What time are you coming back though?" she asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe around 6?" she leaned closer to me, with a small smirk. "Are you going on a date with that Dokyeom guy?" she teased. "Yah unnie!" I snapped. "You will never know, you know." She laughed and sat back at her seat.

"Remember to cook dinner! And cook my share too." I ordered. "It's okay, we have Sojung unnie. Everything under control." She showed an okay sign. "Better be. And please, don't turn my apartment upside down." I warned and she just grinned.

I turned back to my table and Taehyung leaned closer to me. I widened my eyes in shock, backing away a little from him. "Y-Yes?" I asked.

"You have an apartment of your own?" he questioned me, looking me from head to toe.

"Ermm... technically you can say that." I replied, pushing his body further away from mine.

"That's why you have to work to pay for the rent?" he frowned. "I don't have to rent that apartment, it's already mine." I smiled.

"Wow! You are a rich kid!" his eyes widened. "Not really..." I answered while starting on my assignment.

"How about your parents? Why don't you stay with them?" he asked innocently.

Damn. Please don't touch that topic. But I can't blame him because he doesn't know me.

"Ermm... it's a long story. There's no need to know so much." I smiled a little and turned to my homework.