Chapter 17

Author POV

"Yuna! Can I have one more blueberry cheesecake please?" Yerin called out to Yuna who was at the cashier. The 12 of them gathered at the café as usual till over dinner time. The café was getting quieter since there wouldn't be many customers after dinner time.

"Yuna, introduce your boyfriend to us?" Soyeon unnie whispered to Yuna as she was preparing to serve the cheesecake. A hue of red spread across her cheeks as she smiled nervously. "Don't joke around, unnie."

Just as Yuna approached her friend's table, Junghyun popped out of nowhere together with Dokyeom beside Jungkook, causing everyone to jump a little. "Hi there, handsome young man. I am Junghyun, Yuna's co-worker." He offered a handshake with Jungkook. "Junghyun oppa!" Yuna put her palm over her face to hide her embarrassment. "And I am Dokyeom. Same age as you, I believe." He flashed a smile at Jungkook before reaching his hand out too. Jungkook politely shook their hands while standing up, "I am Jungkook."

Yerin made a face to mock Yuna and Yuna elbowed her unnie, telling her to stop. "And me too!" Soyeon rushed out from the counter and stood in front of Jungkook. "I am Jung Soyeon. Nice to meet you, Jungkook-sshi." She smiled. There was an awkward moment of silence when Junghyun tried to break it.

"So Yuna, aren't you going to introduce your boyfriend to us?" he questioned and Yuna gave him the didn't-you-just-introduced-yourself-to-him face. "Like when did you guys start dating? Or whether your first kiss is gone? Or did you do something special for him?" he winked at the younger female, laughing upon seeing her face turn into a shade of velvet. "Yang Junghyun!!!" Yuna quickly kicked him in the ass while pulling him forcefully into the kitchen. "Yah! You are not allowed to call my full name! Show some respect!" he yelled causing all the people around the table to laugh.

"I am sorry about him. He is a little crazy. But please, take care of our Yuna well. She is a strong girl but I know she needs someone to rely on." Soyeon apologized to Jungkook who seemed to be a little awkward at the moment because of all those questions. "It's fine. And don't worry, I will take care of her with whole of my heart." He managed to smile as he took a seat while Soyeon and Dokyeom resumed to work. "Woohoo~ our baby Jungkook has grown up." The Bangtan boys teased the youngest one.

"So," Sojung cleared her throat. "Mind answering those questions?" she gave Jungkook a teasing look as everyone leaned in closer to stare at Jungkook. "Oh no, you guys are not doing this to me, are you?" Jungkook rubbed his nape. "We have the right to know! She is our precious unnie!" SinB protested as she put her palms together, giving Jungkook an anticipating look.

"So is her first kiss gone?" Jimin winked at Jungkook, throwing his arm around the younger one. "Nope." Jungkook reluctantly replied, rolling his eyes. "What?! Do you mean Jungkook's first kiss is gone already?" Eunha exclaimed unbelievably. "Got that right, girl." Jimin snapped his fingers as he pointed at Eunha with a wink. The girls were all shocked by this sudden 'news'.

"Does Yuna know about this?" Sojung asked carefully with her eyes widened. "No, she doesn't know. I mean does that matter? It doesn't mean that I am cheating on her or something right?" Jungkook defended himself and he got a point.

"Fine. Then the bracelet on your wrist. Did Yuna give it to you or the other way round?" Yewon shot a question. "I gave it to her. I felt that a couple ring was too mainstream." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "Aww. Unnie needs to be more romantic. She is too busy." SinB pouted, giving Jungkook an invisible pat.

"One last question. Does she know about Minjung?" Taehyung suddenly blurted out his question, earning the most dreadful look from them. "Are you kidding, Kim Taehyung?! Bringing her up here? Right now? At this moment with all the girls here?!" Namjoon raised his voice causing Taehyung to stone right there on his seat. "Oh... s-sorry..."