Chapter 18

Author POV

"Are you mad?" Jungkook sighed as he turned his body to face Yuna. He leaned against the door, stopping his girlfriend from getting into the classroom.

"Would you believe me if I say I am not?" Yuna questioned back. "You have all the rights to be mad at me you know." Jungkook looked down on the ground with his brain flashing all those possible scenes of Yuna being angry. He regretted not telling her about Minjung but yet he doesn't know how to tell her about it. "I don't have the rights, Kook ah." Jungkook looked up abruptly with an uncertain expression. Yuna held his hand tightly before giving him an assuring smile. "It's your past and I don't need to know your past to be with you. I might have the rights to know, but you have your rights to tell me whenever you want, too. Just like I have my rights to not tell you about my past."

Jungkook looked at her, dumbfounded. He didn't know his girlfriend could be this understanding under this circumstances. He thought any girl would have gone wild in this situation. This is one of the reasons why he fell for this amazing girl. Jungkook was relieved yet guilty. Even though Yuna seemed to not care, he could tell that she was still in dazed about the situation.

Jungkook eventually showed a smile on his face, his cute bunny smile that no one could resist, before caressing his girlfriend's silky hair. "I am sorry, but thank you." Jungkook then pulled Yuna in with him to the classroom as lessons were about to start.

The smiles on their faces were transformed into hatred in another's eyes. A pair of fuming eyes were staring at them all these while. Seeing them hold hands, Jungkook caressing Yuna's hair. She clenched her fist while grinding her teeth. "I don't care who you are. All I need is Jungkook back into my life." She mumbled to herself before walking towards the classroom calmly as the bell went off.

Jungkook POV

"Assa! Finally, it's physical education lesson!" Taehyung hyung clapped his hands, enjoying the sound of the bell ringing as a signal of an end to Mathematics lesson.

"I wonder what we are doing today." Yerin noona packed her books into her bag.

We all made our way to the sports hall to meet our teacher-in-charge. "Good morning class. Today we are doing something more exciting because I will be splitting you people into two teams and we can have a mini basketball competition. Remember that safety always comes first." The teacher explained as he randomly split the class into two.

Unfortunately, Taehyung hyung and Yuna were in a team together with other classmates. Yerin noona, Hoseok hyung and I were in the opposing team.

"Ah ha! Watch out Jeon Jungkook, I've got your Yuna." Taehyung hyung mocked jokingly with his funny yet ugly face as he swung his arm around Yuna's shoulders. "Better not do anything to her." I warned him, flicking his arm away from Yuna. "Chill bro, I am your hyung. Show some respect. Hoseok hyung! Our maknae is being disrespectful." He glared at me playfully, pulling Yuna away to assemble with their team while Hoseok hyung was just there laughing.

"Jungkook ah, Minjung is in our team." Hoseok hyung turned to me, pointing in her direction. "We can just ignore her." I stated expressionlessly.

The game was very heated very soon. Everyone was competitive, but there were 2 persons who were exceptionally competitive. Yuna and Minjung.

The two were constantly blocking each other throughout the first half of the game. I have not seen this side of Yuna but somehow I felt delighted about this situation. I must be crazy, I know. But this shows that she is jealous, right? I mentally smiled but hoping that she will be careful.