Chapter 5

Yerin POV

Boring lessons were unbearable as always. We still have not told Yuna about her neighbour is Jungkook. I stole a few glances at Jungkook who sits beside me and moved my glance to Yuna.

"I wonder how will Yuna react when she knew that Jungkook is her neighbour." I thought to myself as I rested my chin on my right palm, while fixing my glance on Jungkook in a not-so-obvious manner.

"Are you done staring at me? You have been staring at me for the whole time." Jungkook suddenly shot a question as he looked at me emotionlessly. I immediately shot up from my resting position and swallow a lump of saliva down my throat. "W-What? I wasn't. I was just thinking of the maths question." I quickly responded as my mind was in a mess.

"We are in a history class now, if you do not know." He mumbled, loud enough for me to hear and went back to his textbook. "Damn." I uttered under my breath as I quickly opened my history textbook and looked straight at the teacher. I mentally slapped myself and I couldn't face him for the whole time till lunch time.

Yuna POV

Gosh! Finally, it's lunch time. I turned to look at Yerin unnie. "Let's go unnie! I am hungry!" she chuckled and packed her stuffs neatly before standing up to link arms with me. "Let's go, my baby Yuna." She laughed while pulling me out of class.

Sojung POV

As we met up and went to the school café, I was waiting for the right timing to tell Yuna. Maybe she wouldn't be affected, but it was the rest of us who are affected by this fact. We thought of so many possibilities that day in Yuna's house but all of us didn't had the courage to tell her.

When we found a table to sit down in the packed café, Yuna gathered our orders and went to the counter.

"Yah, how are we going to tell her?" I asked the others as we took a look out at Yuna to see if she is coming back.

"Should we give her some hints? She is smart, she will get our hints." Eunha suggested.

"Actually, why can't we just tell her straight?" SinB questioned with her brows squirted.

"Great. You will do the job." Yerin clapped her hands. "What?! No! I was just asking. You know, like a casual question." She immediately pushed the responsibility and used her phone.

Just when we were in the midst of discussing, Yuna came back with our food. She placed our bowls right in front of us and returned the tray. "Her working mode is on." Yewon joked.

She came back to sit between Eunha and me as I cleared my throat to signal the others to prompt her. She was oblivious to our eye contact with each other and focused only on her food. I prompted Yewon and Yerin to kick start the conversation.

"Yuna, how's work so far?" Yerin started. Gosh, it's one of the worst question ever.

Yuna looked up from her food, with a confused look. "Eh? It's fine and pretty much the same. Why?" she asked while munching on her udon. Yerin nodded and shrugged, "I am just curious. You need to get some rest you know." Yerin continued while Yuna just nodded.

"Yerin unnie should move in to stay with Yuna unnie." Yewon brought a step closer as I secretly gave her a thumbs up. Yuna shook her head immediately. "I like staying alone." She replied. "Yah Choi Yuna! Are you rejecting me?" Yerin frowned and gave a hurt look.

"Ani! I am just saying that I like to stay alone. You guys can come over at my place to stayover at times!" she nodded. "Then what about me? I will move to the apartment opposite you! It's still available right?" Eunha joined in the act. Oh my goodness, Eunha is a genius. She added in so smoothly and we were all anticipating Yuna's answer.