Chapter 55

"Stephy? Do you want to wear my beanie love?" I heard Harry ask gently.

I turned my gaze away from the window and looked at him. He had an apologetic smile on his face and held out his dark green beanie.

"Thank you." I mumbled, pulling the beanie over my partially bald head.

"I am sorry cupcake, I didn't mean for you to lose a chunk of your hair." Harry apologised.

"Its okay." I mumbled again, still a little upset and angry from before.

The car turned silent again, the only sound being the soft engine humming as Louis drove us along.

"Is it this one Zayn?" Louis asked, pointing to a block of smart flats on the street.

"Yeah it's that one just there." Zayn nodded as Louis parked across the street.

We all got out the car, the boys grabbing boxes out the boot as I looked up at Zayn's new place. The block of flats were posh and smartly oresented, although they weren't anything special.

"Can you take this box Stephy? It's a light one." Liam asked, handing me a small box.

I nodded and held it in my arms. Zayn gestured for me to follow him to the flats. Once we reached the door Zayn pulled out a piece of paper and punched a few numbers into the key pad next to the door. A buzzing sound alerted us that the door was unlocked, and we entered the building. We took the lift up to the third floor, stopping outside one of the four doors on that floor. Zayn stuck the key in the latch and pushed open the door, revealing his flat.

"Home sweet home." He mumbled, walking in the flat.

It was light and spacious, with white walls and light wood floor. It was very modern and mostly open plan. I put the box down by the door and took a look around the place. I found a modern kitchen/diner, large sitting room which had doors out to a big balcony, a bathroom and a bedroom. There was also a small set of staircases next to the kitchen leading up to the master bedroom, set with a balcony and a bathroom.

"This is nice." Niall commented as he and the other boys came through the door.

"Should we just put the boxes in the room they go?" Liam asked, trying to find the easiest way to unpack everything.

"Yeah, just chuck it all down I'll unpack it later with Perrie." Zayn shrugged.

"Is Perrie moving in?" I asked, standing at the doorway.

"Yeah she is, but don't worry she'll be upstairs with me so you can have your own bedroom when you stay." He smiled.

I nodded, not realising Zayn and Perrie's relationship was that serious, although of course I was happy for both of them.

"Guys, I need to stop by the real estates' to grab some information pack, so should I grab lunch on the way back?" Harry said.

"Yeah good idea. Take Steph with you, I doubt she wants to stay and unpack." Louis said.

Thanks Louis, decide what I want and don't want, don't bother asking me first.

"Yeah sure, come on kiddo, let's go. Lou can I take the car?" Harry asked.

"Yeah sure it's all empty." Louis tossed Harry the keys.

"Cheers, see you later." Harry waved, taking my hand and turning out the door.

We made our way downstairs and to the car, Harry jumping in the drivers seat as I rode shotgun.

"What are we doing at the real estate agents'?" I asked as I clipped on my seatbelt.