Chapter 41

We ate at a small restaurant, sitting right at the back in case of being spotted. I sat in between Liam and Harry, with Louis opposite me and Zayn and Niall sitting either side.

"What are you eating angel?" Liam asked, scanning through the menu.

"I don't know, I'm not very hungry." I said, putting the menu down.

"Do you want to share something? I'm not starving either." Harry suggested.

I nodded in reply and let him look through and choose what to order. A waitress soon came and Harry ordered a classic burger. The food didn't take too long, and when it came Harry cut the burger in half, giving me a half while he had the other.

"How are you baby?" Louis asked.

I sighed, I knew this conversation was coming, I had just hoped for a little more time before it did.

"I'm fine." I said, taking a bite of the burger.

"Really?" Zayn raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, I'm fine. I don't feel anything towards her, I mean I haven't seen her in years and years. I promise, I'm fine." I said.

"Are you looking forward to Washington?" Harry asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah I guess, I mean we're only there for two days but it looks nice." I shrugged.

"What's been the best part of Florida?" Niall asked me.

"Um, Disney land." I grinned.

"Did we surprise you?" Liam asked.

"Yes! I had absolutely no idea." I told them.

"That's good, we thought you deserved a treat." Harry smiled.

We continued to talk and eat, and I managed to eat almost all of my half plate, which pleased the boys. We left not long after, and walked back to the hotel. While we were walking my legs got tired, so I tugged on Liam's arm, getting his attention.

"Yes angel?" He asked.

"Please can you carry me?" I asked in a small voice.

"Of course, come here." He grinned, lifting me from under my armpits and onto his hip.

We continued to walk, and I rested my head on Liam's shoulder, thinking about how my life would be now. I mean, would I think about my mum more? Would I go on a normal? What even was normal? I had never experienced a 'normal' life, so I didn't know what to expect, and growing up with one of the most famous bands ever surely wasn't normal.

"Are you tired baby?" Liam hummed, breaking my train of thought.

"Yeah, really tired." I said.

"When we get back you can have a nice hot shower and go to bed for sleepy time." He kissed my cheek as if I was a baby.

I didn't know what it was, but at that moment I wanted to cry. I don't know whether it was from exhaustion or what, but I was biting my lip hard to keep the tears from spilling. I sniffed a little, trying to keep the boys from noticing, and tried to subtly rub my eyes.

"What's wrong princess?" Niall asked softly, sending something was wrong.

"N-nothing." I choked out.

"Speak to us cupcake." Harry said softly, brushing my hair back.

At that moment I cracked. Sobs wrecked through my body and tears gushed down my cheeks. I turned around and his my face in Liam's neck, crying loudly.

"Baby girl, why are you so upset?" Louis cooed, and I felt his hand on my back.

"Do you want to go to daddy?" Liam said sweetly to me, and I nodded vigorously.