Chapter 11

OH EM GEEEE I AM SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES!!

I have so so so much homework and I was going to update last night but I didn't finish my chemistry assessment until like 11.30 and I was so tired -__- but I'm doing this before my maths homework so I have time!

This chapter is another crappy one :( I feel really bad! I promise I will update tomorrow, and I'll try make the chapter a lot better!

BUT I HAVE OVER 200 READS! Thank you so so much!! I also loved the comment from@schuyler10! So this chapter is dedicated to you!

OH! I also have an idea for a sequel (don't worry this book has way way more to go!) and it would be when Steph is like 16 ish, so comment and let me know if you think its a good idea, or if you have any others!

ON TO CHAPTER 11

*****

I blinked a couple of times, not believing what I saw. All of the top worldwide trends were the same.

#zayncheatedonperrie

#zaynthecheat

#poorperrie

#ZERRIEISOVER

#zerrieisnomore

#RIPZERRIE

#zayncheated

I could feel tears well up in my eyes. Was it true? Did Zayn actually cheat? I quickly opened up google and searched 'Zayn Malik cheats on Perrie Edwards' and millions of articles came up in response. After reading a few I felt sick. How could he do that! But then again, I couldn't imagine him cheating on her. He loves her so much, they were inseparable, he would never cheat on her, would he? I sighed and closed my laptop, getting up and taking off my still wet clothes. I turned on the shower and stepping in, the hot water relaxing my muscles. When I was done I stepped out and got dressed into a pair of black leggings and one of the boys' white tops, tying it up with a hair tie at the back, because of the length. I slipped on a pair of socks and threw my long hair into a ponytail. I frowned in the mirror, I really did need a haircut, my hair was just past my waist and I needed a change. I turned around to lay back down on my bed, when there was a soft knock at the door.

"Steph? Can I come in princess?" Harry called through the door. I sighed, but got up and moved the chair out of the way, allowing Harry to enter.

"What do you want?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"I was coming to see if you were okay. Louis and Liam took Zayn to the doctors to get his hand checked out, and Niall has some lunch ready downstairs." He said.

"What's wrong with Zayn's hand?" I asked.

"He punched the wall." Harry sighed.

"What!?" I yelled, my eyes going wide.

"Just come downstairs and we can talk about it." Harry said, holding his hand out. I took it and he led me down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Hey love, are you alright?" Niall asked when he saw me. I nodded in response and sat at the kitchen counter, watching as he cut a sandwich in half and pushed it in front of me.

"Did Zayn really cheat on Perrie?" I asked, breaking the silence. Niall and Harry's heads both shot up, and they exchanged a look.

"How did you know?" Harry asked slowly.

"Answer my question." I stated.

"Answer mine." He sassed back.

"I asked first."

"And I'm older."

"So?"

"So answer my question and I'll answer yours." I sighed, and he smirked.

"It's all over twitter. Is it true?"

"Oh, and no its not true." He said. I raised my eyebrow suspiciously at him, not sure whether I should believe him or not. They lied to me when Liam and Dani broke up, so they might be lying again.

"I don't know if I believe you." I said, my voice wavering slightly.

"Give us one good reason why we're lying to you." Niall said, looking me straight in the eyes. I thought for a moment.

"Um.." I stammered, not able to come up with any thing.

"Exactly," He said, "now calm down and eat your lunch." He said, giving me a pointed look. I sighed and ate half of my sandwich, leaving the rest on my plate. Just then the front door opened and I could hear the other boys coming in.

"We're home." Liam called out. I shot up and out of my seat, running to the front door. I flung my arms around Zayn, hugging him tight and squeezing my eyes closed.

"Hey love." He greeted me, rubbing my back.

"Please don't leave Perrie." I whispered, and he stopped rubbing my back, pulling away from the hug. He took my hand and led me into the kitchen where Niall and Harry were. I couldn't help but notice how swollen and red Zayn's other hand was. He sat me down on the counter and looked me in the eye.

"Listen, I'm not leaving Perrie. Reporters make up things to get good stories, and most of the time they aren't true." He explained and I nodded in response and he kissed my forehead, before standing back up.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you before Steph." Louis said, stepping forward.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen."

"Its okay. I was only shouting at you because I didn't want you to see Zayn hurt and get upset." I nodded in response and Liam came over, swinging me off the counter and onto his hip.

"We still have the rest of the day if you want to do something?" He asked, looking at me.

"I don't mind." I stated simply, shrugging.

"Lets go to the park." Harry suggested and all the boys nodded.

"We could play a game of footie, and with Steph we won't have uneven teams." Niall added. Everyone agreed and we went to go and get ready.

Ten minutes later we all joined each other at the front door, wearing shorts and trackies and tops with jumpers and hoodies. We slipped on our trainers and left the house, walking to the park.

"Okay, whose team do you want to be in Steph?" Liam asked me.

"Whoever is the best, I can't even play football." I admitted sheepishly.

"She can come in my team." Louis said, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"I'll go with you guys." Zayn said, walking over to us.

"Alright, you three better watch out!" Niall said, trying to sound intimidating, but failing miserably. I laughed, and he sent me a playful glare.

We began the game, and fortunatly I didn't have to do much. I didn't know what I was doing, so the boys went easy on me, although one time I had the ball and managed to score. Louis and Zayn lifted me onto their shoulders and cheered loudly. After an hour or so we decided to head home. I jumped on Harry's back, letting him give me a piggy back ride home.

*

"We have nothing for dinner." Nial stated, raiding through the fridge.

"There has to be something." Liam said.

"Not unless you want mouldy cheese, milk or left over fish from two weeks ago."

"Alright, I'll go shopping then, Steph you can come with me." Liam announced, standing up from his seat.

"Why do I have to come?" I whined, feeling too lazy to go.

"Because I said so." He remarked, going all 'daddy direction' on me. I sighed and got up too, following him out.

We jumped into his car and got going. Liam got the boring stuff like vegetables and fruit, while I went to get the cereal, bread and juice. I was making my way back over to where Liam and the trolley were, juggling all the things I had picked up. I turned into and isle and my heart stopped beating for a moment as I saw who was there.