Chapter 19

"Hello and welcome to the show. Today we are joined by a group of incredibly talented boys, One Direction!" Cara said, beginning the interview, smiling broadly at the camera. The boys all said hello and waved at the camera, before turning back to Cara. "So boys, you have had an amazing time recently! You released a new album and now you're on tour! Are you excited to travel around?"

"Yeah, defiantly! We love coming to America and we're really excited about the new tour." Harry grinned, looking right at Cara.

"That's great, and you have your first show tonight, am I correct?" Cara asked, keeping eye contact with Harry, before breaking it and smiling at the other boys.

"Yeah, the first show is tonight. We are so excited, we love performing here in America." Louis said, smiling kindly.

"Well, I hope it goes very well." Cara grinned.

"Thank you." Harry replied with the other boys.

"I have a serious question for you boys, and I believe you have something important to say." Cara said, giving the boys a look as if to ask if she should carry on. The boys all nodded and she carried on talking. "You have been spotted a few times with this little girl, and nobody knows for sure who she is."

"The girl in the picture is Steph. We adopted her a few months ago and we think this is a good time to introduce her properly to the world." Liam said.

"Steph, come on out here princess." Harry called to me, motioning with his hand. The other boys turned around and waved for me to come over as well. I froze on the spot where I stood next to Paul, who was watching with me.

"Come on angel." Liam called out to me as well.

Before I could think, Paul picked me up and carried me over to the boys, depositing me next to the set where the camera couldn't see me. Paul gently but forcefully pushed me onto the set and in view of the camera. I was about to run off, but Niall, who was sitting on the edge closest to me, wrapped his arms around my waist and dragged me back to sofa where they were all sitting. Louis reached out and took me off Niall, pulling me closer and sat me on his lap. He rested his hands in my lap and I clung onto them, feeling shy.

"This is Stephanie Isobel Tomlinson. She is 12 years old and I adopted her a couple months back."  Louis said proudly.

"Its lovely to meet you. Why don't you say something about yourself, Steph." Cara said, smiling kindly at me.

"Um, my name is Steph and I'm twelve. Louis is my legal guardian but I live with all the other boys too." I said quietly, just repeating what Louis had said.

"Well, Steph, how about a game of wildfire?" Cara challenged and I grinned shyly, nodding in response. "Okay, so I'll ask you 10 questions and you have to answer them as fast as you can."

"Okay." I grinned.

"Question 1: who is the smelliest?"

"Um, Liam or Niall." I said, making the boys laugh out loud.

"Who smells the best?"

"Zayn."

"Who is the funniest?"

"Louis!"

"Who is the most protective?"

"Harry or Louis."

"Who babies you the most?"

"Louis."

"Who gives the best cuddles?"

"Louis."

"Who dresses the best?"

"Um, Zayn."