Chapter 53

My heart stopped beating. We were splitting up? Why? Was it something I had done? Why didn't they want to live together anymore? Why couldn't we be a family?

"We're not moving right away though. I've found a flat and so has Zayn, but you'll stay here with the others while they look, alright angel?" Liam said.

"And you can help me pick the flat. I've got tons of tours booked so we can go together and pick out the best one." Louis smiled.

I nodded, swallowing down my feelings. I had no say in the matter anyway, so why should I contribute my feelings?

I noticed the boys glance nervously at eachother, probably wondering why I hadn't blown out into a full on tantrum. I wasn't going to show my weaker side anymore, as long as I could help it.

"So, dinner then." Harry coughed awkwardly.

"Yes. Erm, I'll go and see what we have in the freezer." Liam said, standing up and walking off to the kitchen.

"Should we go and help munchkin?" Harry smiled at me.

"Yeah." I mumbled, slowly getting up from the sofa and following him into the kitchen.

Liam smiled up at us as we walked in, pulling two boxes out the freezer.

"Fish fingers and chips or pizza?" He asked, holding up the frozen food.

"Fish fingers." Harry said.

"Stephy?" Liam asked me.

"Whatever." I shrugged, not looking him in the eye.

"Fish fingers it is then." Liam sighed, opening the box.

Harry got him a tray and the put them in the oven, along with a tray of chips. Liam then suggested that we made a salad while Harry set the table.

Liam pulled out lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and cucumber from the fridge, placing them and a chopping board in front of us on the kitchen bench. He handed me a bowl and began to chop the veggies, handing them to me to put them in the bowl.

"How are you feeling then angel?" He asked as he diced the cucumber.

"My health or the moving?" I asked.

"Both."

"Well, I'm a little tired but I feel fine. And I don't really know how I feel." I shrugged.

"Babe, I promise we'll still be seeing you everyday. We'll be going on tours and you can stay the night whenever you want. I promise it's for the best." He told me, looking at me in the eyes.

I nodded an tossed the cubes of cucumber into the bowl. A thought suddenly crossing my mind.

"Wait, who am I living with then?" I turned to Liam.

"Louis, of course, he's your dad." He confirmed.

"Okay." I nodded. "How far away will you be?" I looked up at him hopefully.

"Five minutes max." He smiled, putting the knife and cucumber down.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a big hug, squeezing me tight and kissing the top of my head.

"You'll be fine love, I promise." He assured me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, holding on tightly, not wanting to let go.

"When are you leaving?" I asked quietly.

"Friday." He sighed.

It was Tuesday today. Meaning I only had tomorrow and Thursday with him.