~Chapter Seventeen~

~InuYasha's P.O.V~

...Sigh...

"InuYasha, I can see that something's bothering you. Wish to explain?" Miroku said, while sitting down, next to me.

"Yeah... How do I tell (y/n) that I want to be with her forever?"

"That's simple. Ask her to marry you."

"It's that simple?"

"Sort've. You need to be in the right place, at the right time."

"How do I do that?!"

"Well, first, you got to get a ring. Then, you go on a date with her. Then, you ask her, while getting on one knee."

"I see. But, where can I get a ring, worthy of (y/n)?"

"I remember hearing about a cave, up north, where there were the most exquisite gems, and, jewels. I'm sure you could-"

I didn't give Miroku time to finish, since I stood up, and, ran north, to the cave.

(y/n)... I'll make you my wife... I swear it...

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

Sigh, where's InuYasha? He's been gone for three days, and, I haven't heard from him. Just where is he!?

As I was walking near a river, I heard my love calling out my name.

"(y/n)!"

I turned, to face InuYasha.

"Where have you been?"

"Doesn't matter. What does matter is that you meet here at this same exact spot, in six hours."

"Why-"

"See you then!" InuYasha then ran off.

Sheesh, he's so impulsive.

...Sigh...

I then went, to find Kagome, and, Sango.

I have a feeling that InuYasha's wanting me to go on a date with him, so, I need some DESPERATE help getting ready. 

I hope you enjoyed! Sorry that it's short. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=