~Chapter Two~

~Sesshomaru's P.O.V~

Just as I arrived, I noticed that we weren't alone. There was a woman, who looked, and, had the scent of a half-demon. In fact, she kind've looks like a female version of InuYasha, take away the eye color, and outfit.

"Lord Sesshomaru, you've arrived!" Jaken said, while running up to me, while dragging Rin behind him. "Jaken, who is this?" "Uh....I do not know." "Woman, what is your name?" "(y/n), and you?" "I'm Sesshomaru." "InuYasha's brother?!" She knows InuYasha?

(y/n) aimed her hammer at me. "Lord Sesshomaru, I'm sure you can easily take her down. After all, all she has is a hammer with her." "I have no desire to fight." Everyone looked shocked.

This woman, she carries another scent. Wait, is this......This is bad.

~InuYasha's P.O.V~

I awoke, to the scent of Sesshomaru. I stood up, and looked for (y/n). Just, where is she? "Where's(y/n)?" "She went out for a walk, why?" "I'm sniffing out Sesshomaru's scent.""You think that-" "I'll go and check!" I started running towards the scent, and soon, I inhaled (y/n)'s scent as well. Seems like they have crossed paths.Please, (y/n), be okay.    

I hope you enjoyed. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=