~Chapter Nine~

~Sesshomaru's P.O.V~

I was woken up by the magical beeping machine, known here as an alarm clock. After getting ready, in my school uniform, I headed downstairs, and ate the meal that Kagome's mother had prepared for us.

Afterwards, we started heading to the school. Though, on the way, we ran into Kagome's friends. "Hello, Kagome, (y/n), InuYasha, and Sesshomaru." Everyone else said hi back. I said nothing. "So, is there any special drama that's going on? And ROMANTIC drama going on?" All of Kagome's friends were eager to hear a response. Guess this is my chance.

"Actually, (y/n) has a boyfriend." I said, quiet, but, loud enough, so everyone could hear. Kagome, InuYasha, and (y/n) almost freaked out. "Really? Who?"

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

Really, Sesshomaru!? You just had to say that! Well, I guess it is our fault, since, we didn't ask him to keep our secret. But, still...

I have to do something, before they find out the truth. "I'm.... Uh... Dating... Sesshomaru?" I'm such an idiot! Why the hell did I say that?! Guess because I couldn't say InuYasha. But, still, did I really have to say Sesshomaru!

All of Kagome's friends whined. "No fair!" "Ayumi!" Eri said, while playfully punching Ayumi. "You're right, I should be happy for you two."

InuYasha looked at me in shock, and, so did Kagome. "Yeah, we've been dating for... A while..." "Then, prove it!" "Prove it?" "Yeah, you haven't done anything to prove that you're dating. Kiss, hug, hold hands, anything! Prove to us, that you're dating."

I secretly gave InuYasha an apologetic look, before holding Sesshomaru's hand. "There? You happy?" "Yes!" Kagome's friends said, in unison. "Let's just go, before we're late for school."

The seven of us then headed to school. And, along the way, Kagome's friends made it so Kagome had to hold hands with InuYasha. If we really are stuck in the future, will I be stuck, dating Sesshomaru?!

~InuYasha's P.O.V~

Okay, I know something's up with Sesshomaru. Why the hell would he say that (y/n) was dating him?! And, now, MY (y/n) has to pretend to date my AWFUL brother. Wait, what if... WHAT IF THEY HAVE TO KISS!?! Okay, let's not freak out. But, no matter what. I WILL get to the bottom of this.

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry, if not. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=