~Chapter Eleven~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

It's the weekend, and, InuYasha's taking me out on a date. I'm really excited. Excited to go on a date, and, not having to pretend that I like Sesshomaru. I was dressed in a cute outfit, and, ready to go on the date.

"You ready to go?" InuYasha asked me. "Yep." Then, hand in hand, we headed out. Though, we immediately ran into trouble. And, by that, I mean Kagome's friends. "Hey, (y/n), InuYasha. What're you doing out and about?" "And, why are you holding hands?" InuYasha and I couldn't seem to come up with an answer. "We're going as friends. You see, we've been friends since childhood. We've held hands much longer than Kagome and InuYasha have." "Oh, I see. You never told us that. Well, enjoy your time." Kagome's friends then left. We both sighed in relief. "That was a close one." "Yeah, it was."

We then continued on, with our date. We walked, talked, ate at two different restaurants, and, did some stargazing. I wonder if these are the same stars everyone back in the feudal era are seeing. We then headed back to Kagome's place, and, went to bed. 

Look, I'm so sorry! I know it's been forever since I've updated. And, I know this chapter does NOT make up for the amount of time I haven't updated. But, I'm starting to not get as interested in this story, as I used to. I'm sure I will get back into it, eventually. But, until then, you won't be getting as many updates. Sorry! =^-^=