~Chapter One~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I yawned, while stretching my arms. Today couldn't be more peaceful. Sunny, but, not boiling. Clouds randomly scattered across the sky. A slight breeze, though, not too chilly. How could today not be perfect? Kagome got me another bowl of a meal her mom made for her. "Thanks." I said, before taking the bowl. "You're welcome."

Even though it's peaceful, it's so damn boring. "I'm going to go on a walk." I said, while standing up. "Is InuYasha going to go with you?" "I would invite him, but, he looks so peaceful while he's sleeping. It'd be rude to disrupt his slumber." I said, while looking at the sleeping half-demon.

"I still don't get what InuYasha did to deserve you." "Me either." I then picked up my hammer, just in case, and, started heading out into the mildly thick forest.

Ah, this is so nice. I should take walks by myself more often. InuYasha's great company, but, he can be a bit...Hm, what's the word I'm looking for? As I was thinking, I ran into a girl that had a cute orange and cream dress that had green circles on it.

"Hey, little girl. Are you lost?" "Yes. But, I'm sure that-" "RIN!" I looked up, to see a little green demon running up to us. "Stand back!" I said, while pulling out my hammer. "I'll protect you." "There's no need to protect me." "Huh?" The green demon ran past me, and ran up to the girl, who I assumed was named Rin. "Thank goodness I found you. If I had lost you.....He'd have my head...."

"So, this demon is your friend?" "Yes, he is." "Oh...Okay." "Rin, did this girl try to hurt you?" "Nope." The girl, Rin, said, while shaking her head, 'No.' "Good. That means I won't have to hurt her." I laughed. "Right, like you could hurt me." "You take that back!" The demon aimed a fire attack at me, which, I dodged, very easily. "Weak."

Just before the demon could do anything else, I inhaled a new scent. I turned around, to see another demon.He had two swords, a very long fluffy tail, and long, sharp claws. Just who is this guy?! 

Finally! We're on book five! I'm just so excited for this book! Though, updates may be slow, because, for once, I'm behind, and, I'm only seven chapters ahead. Hope you enjoyed! If so, mind commenting? Comments motivate me to continue to write. Later, my fellow readers!