~Chapter Four~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

"Mrs. Higurashi, this food is delicious." "I'm glad. There's a ton, so, eat up!" "So, InuYasha, this is your brother?" "Yep." "How cool!" "Trust me, he is anything but cool." InuYasha said, while giving Sesshomaru a harsh glare. He glared right back.

Just as I was about to finish, Kagome entered the room. "Uh....What're you doing here?" "Long story."

"So, the time goddess Luna made it so you can't go back to your own time?" "That pretty much sums everything up." "

Well, until you figure everything out, your three friends are welcome to stay here." "Thanks, mom. (y/n), you can stay in my room, with me." "Okay." "And, we have a spare bedroom for-" "There's no way I'm sleeping with him!" InuYasha said, while gesturing to Sesshomaru. "Likewise, who would want to sleep with you?" "Why I ought to-" "InuYasha, calm down. You can just stay with Sōta." "Yeah, it'll be fun. I promise!" InuYasha sighed. "Fine...." Sōta then dragged InuYasha off.

"I just realized something." "What?" "If you're stuck in the future, you're going to have to go to school." "WHAT!?" I could hear InuYasha screaming from the other room. I almost collapsed. I haven't studied in over two years. How could I possibly go to school!?

"I just got off of the phone, with the principle. You're in." Oh boy.... "We can get your uniforms tomorrow." "But, what about InuYasha's ears, or Sesshomaru's tail?" "The ears we can just cover up with a hat. But, as for Sesshomaru's tail...."

"I have a solution." "What is it, Sesshomaru?" "I have a powder that I always keep with me. It allows whatever it touches to become invisible for a month." "Perfect!" Sesshomaru then put the powder all over his tail. And, just like that, it was completely invisible. Who knew Sesshomaru had such a cool powder?

"Do you think we can use that powder for our ears?" "I guess...." Sesshomaru then put some powder on my ears. It felt like sand. I went to feel them, and, I still felt them. "They're still there." "Of course, they are. This powder makes them invisible, not completely disappear." "Oh...." "We should get InuYasha to have some, too." Kagome then left, to go get InuYasha. We had an awkward silence, Sesshomaru and I.

After a few minutes, Kagome came back. "Here." InuYasha grabbed the powder, and, put them on his ears. Just like my ears, and Sesshomaru's tail, they became invisible.

"Okay, so, tomorrow, we'll go out, to buy your uniforms." "Okay."

~InuYasha's P.O.V~

Why? Why is Sesshomaru acting up? He is never this considerate. Especially, to me! Just what is going on with him? 

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=