~Chapter Five~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

The sun was shining into the room, through the window. I yawned, while sitting up, and stretching my arms. "Looks like someone got a good amount of sleep." "You bet." "Come on, my mom made breakfast!" Kagome dragged me downstairs, where Mrs. Higurashi had breakfast prepared for us.

After a while, InuYasha and Sōta came downstairs. "Hungry, boys?" "You bet!" Both boys sat down, and began scarfing down their food. And, after a while, Sesshomaru came down as well. "Good morning." I said, trying to be polite. Sesshomaru said nothing.

After breakfast, Kagome, InuYasha, Sesshomaru, and I headed out. People looked at InuYasha, Sesshomaru, and I weirdly. But, I'm not worried, or concerned about it. After all, they can't see out dog ears, or tails.

"Here we are. Let's go in!" Kagome led us into a slightly small shop. "What can I do for you today?" "We need two male school uniforms, and one female school uniform." "Of course, come." The shop owner led us to the back, where, we were measured. I had done this before, so, I was used to it. InuYasha, and Sesshomaru....Yeah.....They kind've scared the employees.

"Here you go. Now, please, leave!" The store owner said, while handing us our uniforms. "Thanks." The four of us then left. "Is there anything else we need to get?" "I don't think so. Let's just go home." "Okay." We then headed back to Kagome's place.

~InuYasha's P.O.V~

Why is Sesshomaru looking at (y/n)? And, more importantly, why isn't he looking at her with disgust? I thought he hated half-demons. Is it possible that he could actually like (y/n)!? If so, I won't let him have (y/n). (y/n)'s mine!

On the way, back, I decided to ask him about it. "Sesshomaru." I said, very harshly. "What?!" He said, back to me, with equal harshness. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Why're you acting so odd?!" "I don't have to explain myself." Why, the nerve of that guy! He's such a bitch!

Now, we're back at Kagome's place. Seems like we were out a longer than I thought, since, it was already dinnertime. "I hope you're hungry, because, I made (Meal you like)." (y/n) looked excited for the meal that Mrs. Higurashi had made for us.

No wonder (y/n) was excited for this meal. It's delicious! Kagome then yawned. "I think I'm going to head to bed." "Night Kagome." Sesshomaru and I said nothing. Kagome then headed upstairs.

"Mind if I get on your roof?" "Not at all." "Thanks!" I then went outside, and got on their window. I sighed, as I laid under the stars. I wonder, will we ever be able to return to our time? Will we ever return to our normal life? Who will destroy Naraku? These questions swirled around my head, as I fell asleep. I sure hope it doesn't rain during the night.

~Sesshomaru's P.O.V~

Ever since I met (y/n), I can't seem to get her off of my mind? What's going on with me? Is it possible that I'm going crazy? Or, am I just simply feeling off by being sent to the future? Or, is it perhaps that I'm actually falling in love with a mere half-demon? I sighed. No way would I let myself fall for a half-demon, never!So, that option's out of the picture. So, what could it be? 

I hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry if not. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=