Chapter 10 - Memories

Memories arms slowly lifted but she couldn't do much when her panic attack started. Even with a pack father there she could feel her chest starting to tense and her body start to shake. Even with a Pack Father holding her she could feel her body starting to react.

Stan looked at Grassy and she came over and wrapped her arms around the woman and held on, "We are going to our rooms. She definitely needs help." She ignored the others as Stan lifted her up and started to carry her from the room. When a woman tried to stop them Grassy gave her a level look and waved Stan on, "I'm a Liraque and this woman needs our help. If you have questions contact the temple." She followed Stan and Nikky out of the room. If anyone caused problems she would deal with them.

When they reached their room Grassy pointed towards the bed, "Put her in there, she is going to be out for a while." The woman had a really bad panic attack. When she woke it was probably going to be bad. Considering the reaction to his scaring she was going to panic. Grassy pulled the covers back and settled down next to the woman and slowly drew off the reaction she was having. Even though Stan needed her this woman also needed her.

Stan settled her down on the bed and touched the scars, "And that is how I was when I was first scarred. Hated seeing people's reaction to my face. Having the peg leg helped but how I hated it." He gently stroked Memories face. Some would see the scars and consider her disfigured but not to him. She was a lovely woman and he could see why Brice wanted to help her. He stripped his robe off and slipped into bed and wrapped his arms around her.

Nikky could feel his reaction and settled down as well. She pressed her body against his back, *My lovely and wonderful mate. We are here to help you help her.* She relaxed against his back and simply held him for comfort.

Grassy settled down on the other side of Memories and let her powers start working. The woman was still reacting badly to what Stan had done. She closed her eyes and held her close. It was going to take some time but Grassy could feel her calling her much as Stan had. Being called to two clients was vanishingly rare but she could handle it since Stan also had Nikky to help him. Having her as his mate was helping him almost as much as she was.

It was later, during the night, when Memories woke with a jerk and a panicky breath. Any more being in bed with someone wasn't what she was used to. Since she had been injured she hadn't spent time with anyone in bed and to feel others next to her start to panic again.

Stan sat up and pulled her close, "Relax Memories. Take some slow deep breaths. I know what you are feeling since I felt much the same as well. When I woke, and realized how badly I was injured it hurt. I wanted to scream at the gods due to what had happened." He knew most Folician's relaxed when their ears were stroked and he started doing that, "Seeing the reactions to some of the people hurt me as well. I felt ugly, damaged, and revolting. It isn't the truth. The scaring on the outside doesn't dictate who we are. When I said you are still beautiful I meant it." Stan ensured her muzzle was close to her neck.

Grassy had sat up as well but was letting Stan talk to her. One question she had, was why didn't Memories have a Liraque to help her. Had she turned it down or simply not gone to the temple for help. Liraque didn't have a price for their service. The primary income for the temples was donations, from the government, or contracts. She should have had a Liraque assigned to help her. It was something she was going to need to look into.

Memories was shaking as he was talking to her. His scent was helping but it was only barely keeping her from panicking again, "But how can you look at people? Know they feel pity for you? I tried but I couldn't." She started sobbing as she was talking.