Chapter 1 - Finding the balance

Thanks to T_Raya for the title.

Books in the Folician Chronicles series

Dog Got Your Tongue – Folician Chronicles 1

Homecoming – Folician Chronicles 2

The Temple – Folician Chronicles 3

We have to keep moving forward – Folician Chronicles 4

The Goddess and the Pack Lord – Folician Chronicles 5

The Past is the Future – Folician Chronicles 6

Dawn of Hope – Folician Chronicles 7

A Folician Christmas

The Terran Enclave – Klithian Chronicles 1

A New Balance – Life and Death – Klithian Chronicles 2 (in progress)A

er|rm

As Rain had mentioned, it hadn't been a month before he felt ready to sleep with her. It had been barely three weeks since she had accepted his request. Once Cindy had accepted his request she had been spending a great deal of time with him and Salty. Most nights she could be found sleeping in their bed though she had spent a few more nights with Alarthro as well. She hadn't slept with Hands since but she had an idea he understood. It was hard enough knowing she was spending time with Alarthro and was expecting to be with Rain.

Over the last few nights she and Rain had been very active. It was awkward since he was still learning but she was enjoying being with him. Salty obviously couldn't be in the room while they were making love but once they were done she would join them. Cindy had just returned from the bathroom and was curled up with her back to Rain's chest. His arms were curled around her as they were drowsing. It was going to be time to get up soon but the three of them were enjoying relaxing. Salty was on the other side of Rain and Cindy could feel her hand resting on her side. It was starting to become an enjoyable way to wake up.

"Mom and dad wouldn't believe I'm doing this. Three men in my life and sleeping with more than one other person in my bed. Don't think I will mention this to them." She was murmuring but knew the other two would hear her.

Rain tightened his arms around her for a brief moment before relaxing and running a tongue behind one ear, "Humans are silly. It is entirely too nice of a way to wake up. You on one side and Salty on the other. Warm, comfortable, and enjoyable." Just for good measure he nuzzled her hair as well.

Salty sat up and leaned over. She stroked Cindy's side lightly, "This is our culture. It isn't just the sexual differences but sharing beds, hugging, cuddling, and relaxing with others. You are simply learning a new way of living. You have been so good about Rain asking you to be his first. I am very happy you accepted. Now time for a shower and all that good stuff." Once she became an adult they could move to the harem and take over the running of it. She had a feeling it was going to be about six months before she was ready.

Cindy blushed when Salty stroked her side. It wasn't sexual but it was still something she was learning to accept, "A shower is a good idea. Someone has been keeping me busy the last several days." Tonight, she was going to take a night off since she was slightly sore. It was a good sore but still sore. After working her way out of his arms, she stood and stretched. Thank goodness for the nano underwear, kept the messes to a minimum.

Rain sat up and stretched before giving Salty a good kiss. He was going to need a day off as well. As much fun as they had been having he was somewhat on the sore side, "Shower, breakfast and then Pack Father training." He was now going to the Pack Lord's temple most of the day. Golden and several of his priests were giving him their full attention to ensure he knew what was needed.