"I don't know Preston. I mean, they are right, it's really risky right now."

"But..."

"No buts Preston."

"Except Vik's!" called Ethan. Tobi, who was beside him, groaned and slapped his hand over his face.

"Preston, sweetheart," said Callux slowly to the now pouting boy, "the only way we are honestly gonna let you go to town is if we come with you."

"Same here Vik." said Simon to the crestfallen looking boy.

Both Preston and Vik looked so lost, they never thought about something like this happening. Heck, I didn't either. I guess we were so excited to see Jerome that we honestly forgot about the threat of Rob. I sat there, trying to wrack my brain and figure out some way to help them when Sarah walked in, like the goddess she was, and saved the day.

"Just let the boys go." she said, leaning against the door, "They just want to spend some time together and just the three of them. I mean, a lot has happened recently and they deserve to relax and have fun."

"But what about Rob?" asked Cal.

"Dudes, just have them go during the day and make them come home before a certain time. It will be fine. London is full of people anyway, there is no chance that Rob will try anything, especially if he doesn't know. Just stay off social media for the day."

"I don't know..." said Josh slowly.

Sarah sighed dramatically, "How about this. Danielle and I, will drop them off ourselves and pick them up so they won't get on a train and she and I will hang out in London too, just in case."

I looked over to see that Simon, Josh, and the Cals were in deep thought, mulling over Sarah's words.

"I guess if she did that, they would be okay." said Simon slowly.

"Yeah, we could have them be home before dinner." joined in Callux.

"Yeah, that would work." said Cal, slightly excited.

"So does that mean?" Preston asked slowly, looking hopeful.

Together, Callux and Josh said, "You two can go."

There was a pause.

"OH FOR FUDGE SAKES!" yelled Preston! "WE TIED!"

"So does that mean no one loses?" asked Vik.

"I guess so." I added.

"Wait, what?" asked Simon. "Vik, what's going on."

"Preston?" asked Callux sternly.

"Uh...."

"The two had a bet to see who could act the cutest and get you guys to say yes first. They just didn't think about the whole Jerome thing so I had to come save them." said Sarah.

"Shit, guys they figured it out." said Josh.

"Damn it.You weren't supposed to figure out that you could do that Preston." commented Callux.

"Daddy Callux, no offense, but it really wasn't hard to figure out."

"He's right, I mean, he just blinks at any time of the day and you are out running to get him coffee." added in Cal.

"Shit. I do, don't I."

"Well we aren't any better." said Tobi from where he leaned against Harry who was behind, the youngers arms wrapped around his frame, "Vik just whines slightly and we pick him up and carry him wherever he wants to go."

"Pretty much," added Ethan, "I mean look. Simon is still holding up Vik and he isn't gonna put him down until Vik is ready and honestly bro, we have been whipped since day one."

The tall blonde went to open his mouth but closed it again because he knew Ethan was right.

"Dudes, why are we like this?" asked Callux.

"Like Ethan said, you all have been whipped since day one, simple." said Sarah.

Everyone looked like they wanted to argue but closed their mouths.

I let out a small laugh.

"Oh shut up Lachlan, I bet you are too." commented JJ.

"Oh, no, I am. 100%. Landon can have everything and anything he wants, I don't care. All he has to do is ask me. I can still laugh at you guys though."

"Fuck off." commented JJ.

I laughed again and everyone else joined me, smiles on their faces.

We then went to start talking about what Vik, Preston, and I were going to do in London and such and some slight talk about Vik's birthday party just a few days afterward. As we talked, something occurred to me.

How did Sarah know about the bet? 

-End Chapter-

A/N: That is an excellent question Lachlan! But one you won't get to answer to right now!

So there we go another chapter. Now, I have a question, do you guys mind the Kik chats I have been doing? I feel like they can be a little annoying so I wanted to know your opinions. If I do anymore it's gonna be one last one before the meetup, ya know, setting things up and what not. So please, comment down bellow.

Also...

Guys

Guys...this book has officially hit 100k reads.....OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! LIKE HOLY FUCK!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD LIVE TO SEE THIS HONESTLY!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!!! I MEAN IT!!! THIS WAS ALL CAUSE OF YOU GUYS!!!

Okay, I'm done, I swear...omg...anyway.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.