"Hey!!".

Standing in front of everyone was a half naked Gerald who have a black ribbon around his neck and was wearing a apron around his waist which covers his bottom but his upper expose.

He also have a white bunny ears on his head and a fluffy tail .

Austin's reaction:

"This is the bunny you guys must find , and if you do~ you will win the trophy and him~"

"This is the bunny you guys must find , and if you do~ you will win the trophy and him~". Jasmine said with a wide smirk.

"Count me it!". Austin said.

"Why am I naked!?". Gerald yelled .

"Because bunnies don't wear clothes so stop complaining and get ready to hide". Jasmine said .

"I don't think that's the only reason". Seth said.

"Yeah". Alvin said.

"Okay everyone go get your basket and you will be playing this game with partners so partner up!". Jasmine said.

Everyone get their partners . Your partner is Austin who seems to look determined to win.

Jason and Ryan , Alvin and Seth , Riley and Jeremy , Diana and Granny, Ethan and Lucas .

"Ready , set , Go!". Jasmine yelled . Then everyone start.

"There !". You said as you point behind the bush. You and Austin run quickly before anyone can even get it.

"Got it!". Austin said.

But suddenly someone stole you and Austin's egg.

"Hey!". You yelled as you and Austin glare at the person who stole your group's egg.

It was Lucas who smirk at the two of you as he runs away.

"You jerk!!". You yelled as you turn your head to look at Austin.

"His gone!??". You said as you look back at Lucas you saw his being pinned down by Austin.

"No one takes our egg". Austin said .

 Austin said