•Mad Jasper•

Hey guyss sorry some parts of this book is missing because I have to delete some parts because wattpad only allows 1 - 200 chapters (sucks )

And I think this chapter will be
--------------------------------------------

It was afternoon Jasper gives you more time to think of the deal and finally you decided.

There is no choice isn't?...you sigh as you nod your head to Jasper.

"Fine..I will marry you". You said with a frown on your face but Jasper smiled .

"Great..you made an excellent choice..be ready". Jasper said as he stands up and leaves the bedroom.

Maids enter to prepare you. The maids begin to help you dress up as a tear fell on your cheek.

"Seth....". You mumbled .

After a few hours of preparing , you get out of the bedroom with Riley as your company.

"....(y/n) please you shouldn't do this". Riley said .

".....I have too". You said .

The two of you reach the ballroom and the guest caught your attention and smiled .

Jasper smirks and walks beside you.
"You look beautiful ~". Jasper said.

"You look horrible ". You said.

Jasper followed you down the stairs and grabs your arm.
You turn your head and glare at him.
"Let's go watch the show". Jasper said as he pulls your hand to the backyard.

Where a stage and chairs were all set. You and Jasper sat near the stage.

You sigh as Jasper keeps talking to you , you only keep nodding your head

You sigh as Jasper keeps talking to you , you only keep nodding your head. Pretending that you are listening but Soon the show starts.

"Finally!". You said.

"Hey good afternoon ladies and gentle, we are here to celebrate lord Jasper and lady (y/n)'a wedding which will be start exactly midnight ...now let's begin!". The host said .

You watch the show but you keep thinking ..will Seth even save you? You sigh as you think of that.

Riley puts a hand on your shoulder and smiled.
"Don't worry". Riley said. You smiled at her and you continue watching.

Time skip brought to you by Mason~ (you'll know him in the new book ;) )

"Okay next is Mrs. Hunter who will be singing Say you won't let go". The host said.

Soon a young looking woman gets up on stage with a beautiful blonde hair and gorgeous looks.

"Hello everyone ". She said .