{Alvin's death}

Barks and snarls were coming out of that door. Lots of drooling dogs came out , dashing to the three of them.

"What are we gonna do!?". Austin said who's wrist is tied together with the rest.
"I..I'm so..sorry...I failed you guys". Diana start to sob.
Greg start struggle. "There's no getting out of this hahaha". The maids laugh as they watch them struggle in fear. The maids left getting back inside the mansion.

"We need to help them!". Alvin said , but Gerald stop him.
"If you do that you might get eaten alive by those things!". Gerald said.
"What do you think we're suppose to do!?". Alvin yelled panicking.

Alvin wasn't even hesitating to go in there.
"You'll die if you save them!". Gerald said as he tries to grip on his arms but he push away his hand and run towards the cage.
"I don't care!". Alvin yelled.

The dog was already closed to them, it's about to snap on Greg , Greg looks terrified as it's sharp teeth and drools drop on the floor.

He hung his head , waiting for the pain to come...instead of the pain he was going to felt.

A loud scream makes it ways to his ears. He quickly rise his head as his eyes watered , widen and mouth opened.

"Aaah!". Alvin who screamed in pain as he tackled the canine on the floor but the other canine jump on top of him and start to bite him.

Alvin scream in pain as the dog's start to make a dinner out of him.
"ALVIN!! NOOOO!! NO!!". Greg struggles uncontrollably, trying to get out of the rope he is tied.
But the rope was tied to him so tight that he can't squeeze out of it.

Gerald went inside and gets Diana , Austin and Greg out of the cage. But Greg struggles away from Gerald's grip to save him...but it was too late...lots of dogs covered his body as it starts to tear his flesh.
"NO! ALVIN!! NO!! LET ME FUCKING GO!!". Greg yelled as he struggles from Gerald's grip.

But Gerald makes sure he won't escape, As Diana closed the cage door and helps Gerald to hold still Greg and Austin help also.
"Greg please..it's too late.. sorry". Gerald said.
"NO!...". Greg starts to cry uncontrollably.

He rises his head when he heard gunshot

He rises his head when he heard gunshot. He saw Diana shot the dogs with a shotgun.
"Die motherf*ckers!". Diana yelled as she shot every last of them.

Finally Greg saw Alvin's dead body..on the ground covered in blood. Some of his parts are torn apart.
"I'm sorry..Greg..he wants to protect you...all of you...that's why..he sacrifices himself to all of you". Gerald start to sob once he said that.

Diana throws the gun which is out of bullets. Diana found the shot gun on top of the barrel where the maid forgot that she left it there.

Greg drop to his knees covering his face with his hands as he cries.
"That..son of a beech!...I'll make sure he burns in hell!!! ". Greg yelled .
Austin who watch everyone who are crying.
He felt bad also.., how could I fail in this plan!? Austin thought.

The plan was going well until she knew...that son of a b*tch, Austin thought as he start to form a fist.
"It's all her fault!...Pipi!". Austin yelled.

"Pipi?". Diana said.
"I was distracting Jason , the plan was going so well until she whispered something to Jason ...Jason offered me some tea when I drank it I felt..dizzy that's when I lost consciousness..". Austin said as he punch the wooden door.

"How did she?". Diana said .
"I'll kill her! I'll make sure I kill Jason !". Greg yelled.
He felt a cold metal pointing on his ear. As everyone turns around hearing a reloading of a gun .

"Well aren't you a party pooper?". Jason said as the maids point their Huns at them.
"Jason you f*cking-
Greg's words were cut off by a gun pointed to his head.

"You know Greg it was your fault ...if you just didn't save my kitty none of this could have happened you know?". Jason said as he steps closer to him and grab his chin.

"HOW COULD YOU!..YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!". Greg yelled .

"Hahaha..sorry about your lost..". Jason smirk as he starts to choke Greg.
"Jason...stop..". Austin said .

Jason turn his head and smiled widely seeing Austin..he walks towards him.

"Sup bestfriend..the one who betrayed me just for this gay sh*t". Jason look at Gerald as he says that.

Austin glared at him.
"Best friend goals right? Hahaha!". Jason laugh.

Jason notice something behind Austin which was the cage.

He click his fingers , the maid tied Diana , Gerald, Greg and Austin's wrist and holds them.

As Jason walks , he saw the dead body of the dog's.
"Tch..useless things". Jason spatted glaring at the dead canines.

As he saw something his smile widens seeing something that pleased him.
A dead body of Alvin..is what he saw.

"Well it isn't your brother~! Wow he have a hard time didn't he?". Jason turn his head to look at Greg who glare at him sharply like he want to tear his head apart.

"Hehehe...you wouldn't mind me doing..THIS!". Jason step on Alvin's head.
Jason started to stomp on Alvin's head and kick him.
"Don't you f*cking dare!! Stop that!! You motherf*cker!!". Greg start to struggle but the maid kept him still.

Greg's never break eye contact with Jason. Jason laugh madly as he finish doing that he crosses his arms and smiles at them.
"Take them to the chamber". Jason ordered to the maids as they obeyed him.