| Attacked|

"Hahaha yeah we're acting like kids Alvin we should stop". Seth said with a laugh following.

"Kids..your the one acting like a kid". Alvin said crossing his arms.

"Anyway me and sweets here needs to go". Seth said touching your shoulders , you stood up .

"Where are we going?". You said.

"You told me you want to buy this new video game right?". Seth said.

"I did?". You said .

"Yup you already forgot ~? Well see you Greg and Al". Seth said as he wink at you.

You wave goodbye at the two policemen. Seth and you started walking away.

You didn't notice that Seth wraps his right arm around your waist and turns his head to look at Alvin.

He smirk at Alvin which causes Alvin to growl. Greg didn't saw that because he was too busy eating.

You and Seth were back inside the car.
"Sweetheart would you like to go to an arcade?". Seth said while driving he car.

"Arcade? Hell yeah!!". You said.

It's been weeks since you didn't go to an arcade ...and guess who to blame ?.....SCHOOL, ASSIGNMENTS, PROJECTS AND EXAMS.

"Excited are you~?". Seth said forming a smirk on his face.

"Yes I-

Suddenly you were cut off by a phone ringing , it was from Seth , he pick it up and answer it .

"Hello boss". Seth said.

It must be Jason since that's what Seth calls him.

"WHAT!? Okay....will be going back there...". Seth looks surprised he suddenly turns the car to a another road and drives fast.

"Aaah! Seth what's the hurry!?", you yelled .

"There was a trouble back at the mansion , some of Chavez family's enemy attack there still there.". Seth said gritting his teeth.

"Enemy of the Chavez family? Who?". You said.

"The Lydia family , the Chavez family and the Lydia family had been enemies for the past years , they compete in selling weapons ". Seth said.

"Oh then drive faster". You said.

"I am". He said.

After minutes you and Seth arrive in front of the mansion. The side of the mansion was destroyed by an explosion.

And there were gunshots inside.
"Stay low". Seth said forcing you to hide below .

Seth opened the car door and step outside , he pick up something under the driver seat which was a gun.

"Stay here and hide". Seth said as he closes the door and runs inside the mansion.

You heard gunshots again and a few groans. You take a peek outside the car's window. You saw a few men running away but was shot by Jason.

"Damn". You said , Jason shot them right in the head.

"Retreat!!". The man yelled.

But the man was shot. You look around trying to spot who shot the man but it wasn't Jason because he run back inside.

There you spotted Ryan seating on the window's frame , he was holding a shotgun and was ready to shoot again.