{Breakfast disaster}

You wake up as you heard the sound of a beeping clock alarm.

You opened your eyes and search for the clock but you couldn't find it.

"Where the heck is that clock!?". You said searching for that clock but it wasn't on top of the table , desk or any other place.

Until you listen where it was. It was coming up . You look up and saw a bird, it wasn't any other bird but a parrot.

It was copying the sound of the alarm clock. It was on top of a cabinet looking at you as it repeats the sound of a alarm clock.

"Sssh, please be quiet ". You said to the bird. The bird stop for a sec then..

"Sssh, please be quiet". The bird fricking repeat what you said.

"What!?". You said in surprise.

"What!?".

It again repeats what you said. The bird then flew out of the room.

"Where did that bird come from?". You said. As you went outside and went downstairs looking for the bird.

There you saw it laying on top of the head of Alvin who is sleeping on the couch. The coffee table was filled with files of paper.

As you take a peek of what the files was ..it was files of murder , suicide and other things.

You look at Alvin who is still sleeping. To be honest he looks cite when his sleeping. You thought.

Then the bird looks at Alvin and pokes it head with its beak.

"Ow! Shit Daniel!". Alvin suddenly stand up , and rub his head where the bird peck him.

"Good morning sleeping beauty". You said smirking and crossing your arms.

"Morning cherry". He said as he stand up , the bird flew and rest on his shoulder.

"Is that yours ?". You asked as you look at the bird.

"Nope I just stole it next door". He said.

"What!?". You said in surprise as your eyes widen.

"His lying , his lying , his lying squaaak". The parrot said.

"Shut up bird brain". Alvin said looking at the bird.

"Shut up human". The bird reply.

You can't help but laugh as they fight.
"What's its name?". You asked.

"This annoying bird brain is Cleo". Alvin said petting the bird's head.

"Where did you get him?". You said

"I kinda rescued him when I was in a mission capturing this criminal who is his owner before.. this little doesn't have any owner so my brother think...it's best if I kept him....so I wouldn't be lonely he said". He blush as he said the last part which was cute.

"Aww I never knew you have a soft spot for animals~". You tease him.

"Shut up! Let's just go to the kitchen to eat some breakfast". He said as he went to the kitchen.

"Squaaak breakfast!". Cleo repeated.
You followed him to the dinning room and sit down.

He starts to cook breakfast , Cleo flew on your shoulder.

"Hello there little guy". You said to the parrot and let it.

"Hello , hello ". Cleo said.
"Are you hungry ?". You asked him.
"Yes squaak!". He nodded.
"What would you like to eat?". You asked the bird.

"Pussy...pussy..squaaak!". Wow...that shock you..you blush and heard Alvin burst out of laughter.

"Hahahaha". Alvin laugh.

"What the hell!!? Did you teach him that!?!". You yelled as you were blushing.

"Maybe~ hahahahaha". He keep laughing.

You growl . Later he finish cooking and serve the meal which was something weird. He sat down on his seat.

"What is this?". You asked him.

"It's omelet ". He said.

"Why does it look like sh*t?". You said.

"Stop being choosy and just eat it already". He said as he take a spoon of the omelet and shove it in your mouth.

"Nooo-

The taste was awful!! You feel like puking and puking and puking again.

"Swallow it". He said.

You shake your head in disagreement.
"Swallow it! Do it!". He said.

"Squaaak swallow it come on". Cleo said.

You swallow it down and you stand up suddenly to drink some water or any drink that will make the taste go away from your tongue.

"Bleeeg!! What was in that omelet!?". You said as you drink a glass of milk.

"Did it taste bad?". He said.

"YES!". You said.

"Maybe I put too much gravy? Or salt?". He said.

You facepalm...

"You don't f*cking put a gravy in an omelet...". You said.

"What!? But Lucas told me...that darn bastard!". Alvin said.

"You know what I'll cook". You get a apron and start making a new omelet.

Alvin stand up and walk beside you , he pick up a mug and start making some coffee.

"Why do you always drink coffee?". You said.

"Why do you always asked?". He said.

You roll your eyes and ignore him , you pick up two eggs and crack open them.

And blah blah blah and there you made an omelet. He sits back down on the chair and sip his coffee.

"Here! A tasty omelet better than yours". You grin as you seat down and give him his omelet and yours.

You take a bite and you were right it was delicious than his.

"So~? Does it taste good?". You said wiggling your eyebrows at him.

"5 out of 10 ". He said as he take another bite of the omelet.

As you were close to finishing yours he was already finish , he stand up and get something inside a cabinet which was a small box.

He place it on the table and opened it.
He picks up something inside which was 5 biscuit and he sits back down.

"Cleo". He said as he called his pet parrot.

He gives Cleo one of the biscuit. Cleo gets it using his feet and eats it. After the biscuit was gone Alvin give him another one and again and again until the 5 biscuit that Alvin get was gone.

He loves that parrot huh? You thought.

He notice you starring and blush.
"What are you looking at?". He said looking annoyed.

"Oh nothing~ it's just cute when your showing off your cute side". You said grinning at him.

"Cute?". He blush even more as you said that.

You can't help but laugh as you laugh at his blushing face.