{Gerald's surprised visit!? }

As you and Greg reach the burned cottage , you saw nothing but burned wood.
There you saw blade barking at something , as you and Greg get closer .
"What's that?". You said as you saw blade barking at a rock.
"..a..rock?". Greg said. Blade dig the rock out and there was a paper under it.
Greg pick up the paper..as he read the paper his eyes widens.
You were getting scarred..
"There's...something wrong..isn't it?". You said to Greg.
Greg..didn't look at you for a second after that he looks at you.
"Yes..yes there is". He said as he return his glare at the paper his holding.

The curiosity takes over you , so you grab the paper his holding and read it.

Your eyes widen as you finish reading it and drop it . You hold your head both of your hands
"...this..this is bad!". You said as you started crying.
"I know..and we need to do something about it fast". Greg said as he pick up the paper and out it in his pocket.

You nod , Greg looks at you and wipe your tears away.
"Hey don't cry. I will do something about it". He saids.
"But..Jasmine..she's..gone! ". You cried again . Greg pulled you closed to him and you buried your face on his chest.
"Shhh..it's gonna be okay..I promise ". He said as he pat your back.

Blade whined as he knows what's going on.

Greg and you went to the car and Greg started driving. Still the letter written on the paper bothered you.

I'm coming for you~ you cant hide from me kitty~ don't worry I'll find a way to get you ! You'll see..very soon...

Jasmine was a bother to me..it's her fault..she was too close in finding out..

                                   Love, your stalker

The letter saids as it repeats in your mind "I'm coming for you"

This makes you shake...your stalker..is going to kidnap you!?

Greg notice you shaking through the mirror.
"..Don't be scared-

"Easy for you to say!". You got a bit lost control over there , you realize what you said , Greg looks a bit surprised but later continue driving.

"I'm..I'm so sorry". You said as you buried your face on your hands.

"...it's okay..I know what you feel right now ". He said.

A few hours you and Greg arrive at the station , Greg was talking to the Chief.

"The stalker left a message ..he was coming for her". Greg said as he gave the paper to the Chief.

"..Please stay at home lock your doors and window and don't ever go out..we will be bringing a few back ups just in case the stalker attacks". Chief said as he called someone in his phone.

Stay in the house!?..well okay if that what's makes you and Greg safe.

"So about the body". The chief said as he talk with someone in the phone.

"I see..okay". The chief finally hung up and looks at Greg in a serious face.

"Greg..her life and future depends on you..you better protect her or else". The chief said.

"Yes sir". Greg said . Greg looks at you nods. Meaning let's go.

You and Greg went back home .
"The chief gave me a emergency button..it will alarm then when the button is push when he are in trouble ". Greg said as he explain you the small button.

"It kinda look like the button you and Alvin gave me ". You said.
"Yeah". Greg said. As you enter the house you quickly lie down the sofa..you were so tired.

"Want something to eat or drink?". Greg said.
"Yes please". You said.
Greg went to the kitchen to get some food and drink. Blade lies down the carpet and went to sleep.

"Blade is also tired..can you give him some water and food?". You said.
Greg said yes , finally he gave you the food and drink.

You started eating, Greg seats down at another sofa , his legs cross and reads a folder.

"Any news who might be my stalker?". You said.
"..sorry..but we're too far". Greg said.

Then a knock was on the door, As the chief told him to keep you protected he stands up..and pulls up the seat of the sofa which was actually a container and pulls out a gun.

You never saw a sofa that you can put inside of it . Greg quietly went to the door and opens the door and points the gun at someone.

"Gerald!?". You said , Gerald looks like he didn't sleep , and he looks a bit nervous.

"He.hello". Gerald said.
"What brings you here kid?". Greg said.
"I..I just wanted to see..(y/n)..if she's okay and all..". Gerald said trying not to make eye contact with Greg.

That's weird if Gerald to talk to you..you know that he was mad at you and doesn't want to talk to you.

"Okay?". Greg raised a brow. Greg let's Gerald in and Gerald seats on the sofa.

"Would you like something to drink?". Greg asked.

"Uh..yeah.um..s-sure!". Gerald said.
Greg left and went to the kitchen to prepare Gerald some coffee.

"So..what do you want to talk about?". You said.
"..oh..um..I-I'm sorry if I was mad at you..". Gerald suddenly said.

You notice Gerald doesn't actually was looking at you but..outside the window.

You turn around to look outside the window , finding nothing you raise a brow at him.

"Is there something outside ?". You said.
"Oh!..um..N-Nothing! Just the birds". Gerald said.

"Gerald..are you okay?". You said getting worried for him.

"Yes.I-I'm okay!". Gerald said.
You Suddenly grab his Wrist Gerald flinch , you notice something under his long sleeve top so you rolled the sleep and surprise to find.

"Gerald!? Why do you have cuts on your arm!?". You said as you notice the cuts.