|She's alive!?|

It was morning , you manage to sleep that night. Your trying to find a way to escape .

You find a screw driver and try to open the vent by unscrewing the screws. But suddenly the door opens you quickly put the screwdriver in your pocket.

"Good morning ". A maid said as she enters the room carrying a tray.

She places the tray on the table.
"I brought you some breakfast Madame and some clothes to wear ". She said.

"You could've brought me some keys too you know". You said.

She giggled and shakes her head.
"I'm sorry but I can't do that , lord Jasper will kill me". She said.

She gives you the clothes she brought.
"What the hell is this!?!". You said as you saw the dress.

"Lord Jasper is the one who chose it". She said.

"I'm not wearing this! It shows too much skin!". You yelled .

The door opens to reveal Jasper.
"Did you wear it?". Jasper said.

"No way in hell I'm wearing this!". You yelled to him and throw the dress at his face.

"Are you disobeying your master?". Jasper said gripping the dress tightly and glaring at you.

"Look on how many times you get me I'm not wearing that or I am never listen to a kid like you". You said crossing your arms and glaring at him.

"Get the whip ". Jasper said.

"On second thought maybe another dress would be fine". You said.

The maid nod and gets another dress, Jasper smirks and leaves the room.

Finally this is a clothes your comfortable wearing rather than that dress.

"You look cute Madame". The maid said.

"Th-thanks". You said , you look at the mirror and she was right you look cute.

"Please eat your breakfast before we leave the room". The maid said.

You nod your head and start eating the food after your done you and the maid leave the room.

"Where are we going?". You said.

"We're going to Lord Harold's room where the two of them are waiting for you". She said.

About minutes you and the maid arrive at the room. Jasper was beside his father and his father was seating down the sofa.

"Your here!". Jasper said with a smile.