|Torture|

You wake up on the bed , but something was wrong.

"Where da f*k-

"Your awake".

You heard a familiar voice said. You turn your head and saw the two men that just kidnapped you , you games at them.

"Where the hell am I!?! And why did you just kidnap me when I'm in such a beautiful dream!". You yelled .

"This one talks a lot". The second man said.

"Maybe we can put some duck tape on her lips?". The first man said.

"I guess your right". The second man said.

"Don't you dare f*ckers!! Or I'll bite your f*cking baby fingers off!!". You yelled .

"This ones really feisty~". The man said.

"Too bad boss have her eyes on her". The second man said.

The man nod , you notice that your surroundings were different , the room looks fancy , the colour of the walls were gold and red.

Your definitely in a mansion or a castle, you thought . (The pic above is the room your in).

Soon the door opens a maid comes in which catches the two men's attention you quickly get this chance to escape.

You push the two men .
"MOVE IM GAY!". You said as you run away.

(Anyone knows where that come from~?).

"She's getting away!!". The man yelled.

"I know!! I can see that Steve!!". The second man said.

You ran as fast as you can passing by some doors , you turn your head to see if they are chasing you but luckily they weren't .
until you bump into someone which causes you to fall on your butt.

"Ouch!". You yelled as you rub your butt, you raise your head and saw..

"Jasper!!?". You said in surprise.

"(Y/n)?". He said in confusion .

You quickly stand up and tugs on his clothes.

"Please help me! I was just kidnap by two men and-

You were cut off by Jasper smirking at you and broke into a laugh.

You take a step back . As he continues to laugh . He finally stop and smirks at you.

 He finally stop and smirks at you

"Oh (y/n), (y/n) , (y/n) ". Jasper said while shaking his head.

Suddenly your wrist were suddenly grab you turn your head and saw the two men.