{In the library}

After minutes of walking you stop to have a rest.

"Oh my god...where am I?..which part of the library I am in?..". You said as you try to catch your breath.

Valentine looks at you . You seat for a moment then return to search for that key.

You started walking and looking around.
"Damn! I'll never find that key! This library is big!". You said as you stomp your feet.

"Meow!". Valentine rub her face on your leg.

"Yeah your right..I shouldn't give up yet". You said .

You stop as you came across two paths. The left sigh saids to the history and the other Math book.

"Hmmm". You think for a moment then finally you chose...

"History! Screw mathematics!". You said as you take the left path.

Well the other reason you chose history is that because you feel something is there.

As you walk and walk you heard something on the other side. You quietly take a peak and saw two people. The other one was push against the wall and the other blocking his or her way out.

"Wtf". You whispered as you crawl to the other side so that they won't see you.

"Stop!". You heard him say.

"Come on cutie~".

Wait...

Don't..

Tell...me...

That's....

"HOLY SH*T MY SHIP IS SAILING!!".

"Someone's here'". You heard Austin said.

You suddenly yelled. You quickly cover you mouth and find somewhere to hide.

Sh*t, sh*t , sh*t , you thought as you find somewhere to hide , you hide inside a small cabinet.

You heard the footsteps get closer then stops. You take a peek at the small hole.

"Let go!". Gerald said as Austin grab his wrist.

"Be quiet cutie". Austin said . Austin look around and he saw a cabinet.

Austin slowly approach the cabinet . You can feel him approaching you , you close yours eyes.

Then you heard the cabinet opened.
"I'm dead ". You whispered.

"Valentine?". Austin said.

Wait what? You thought as you take a peek , luckily you that Austin opened the other cabinet.

"Meow~!". Valentine said.

"It must have been Valentine ". Gerald said.

"You must be right". Austin said . Gerald saw you and wink , he must have seen you a while ago.

You whispered to him , thank you. Gerald said no problem. Then Austin turns around then starts to walk closer to Gerald.

Gerald takes a step back.
"What are you doing ?". Gerald said as Austin trap him against the walls

"Let's have some fun". Austin said as he smirk.

Suddenly Austin collapse on the floor. You hit Austin on the head with a ..

Long.....

thick......

Dictionary ..

"Sorry my ships ". You said dropping book.

"Wait what?". Gerald said .

"Nothing! Anyway..Lets go before he wake up!". You said to him , you grab his wrist and start dragging him somewhere.

After minutes of walking you stop and take a rest.

"What are you doing here anyway?". Gerald said.

"I need your help Gerald..Seth..told me about this key..this key unlocks every part of this mansion..if we find it we can finally escape". You said.

"I see..don't worry I'll help you". Gerald said.

"Anyway..what are you..and Austin are doing here~?". You said wiggling your eyebrows.

Gerald blush . "He..he..um..drags me here..". Gerald said .

"Anyyywhooo! Let's go find that key". You said. You and Gerald start searching that key.

Until you and Gerald reach a door.
"I wonder what's there?". You said as you open the door , it was a small room with bookshelves , king size bed , and another door.

"It seems like a small bedroom?". You said as you and Gerald get inside.

In the middle of room was a small table with a large book.
"Sorcery?". Gerald said.

"You think that exist?". You said as you laugh and look at the book.

The book saids family history .
"Must be the history of the Chavez family". Gerald said.

"Your right ". You said as you flip more pages .

"Look here...their cousins why are They all hot and beautiful?. You said as you point one.

"Yeah...I bet their all crazy ". Gerald chuckled as he said that.

"Yeah..it runs in the family ". You said as you flip more pages.

"Hilda C. Ketsueki A cousin of the Chavez family ". Gerald said.

"Wow she looks so beautiful like a celebrity, but..she kinda looks like a vampire because of her pale skin". You said.

You flip more pages and landed on the page where it presents Jason's parents.

"Roderick Chavez , a rich business man in France , husband of Catherine Chavez". You said.

"Jason Chavez , The second son of the Chavez family , soon will be taking place of his father's footsteps ". Gerald said.

"Wait second son?". You said.

"Who's the first?". You said . Gerald flip the next page and landed on page where it has no picture and name but information only.

"First son of the Chavez family , a 19 years old boy who is the eldest son of the Chavez family". Gerald said.

"Jason has a brother !?". You said .

" but it saids here..deceased ". Gerald said. You start checking the shelves to find the key.

"Oh okay, any sign of the key?". You said to Gerald.

"None". Gerald said a she flip more pages.

"Maybe it's-

"Found it!". Gerald said. You smiled and walk beside Gerald. On the book was a picture of the key.

"Look it saids ....The Chavez family's key ..it is the key in every lock of the mansion , made in real gold , it was created by their great great grandfather". Gerald said.

"Any thing that saids where it is?". You said.

"Well...it saids its located somewhere in this library..the place where it's the Chavez family 's favourite part of the library". Gerald said.

You and Gerald think for a moment until you finally know where..

"I think I know where". You said.

__________________________
The picture above is the room where you and Gerald discover the small bedroom.