As I grabbed a handful, I heard some commotion and I paused, another cookie halfway in my mouth, listening to what was going on.

"Little Bunny Preston, hopping through the forest!" sung out Vik.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP VIK!" screamed Preston.

"Did Preston just cuss?" asked Sarah astounded.

I nodded, shoving my third cookie into my mouth. The shorter girl noticed this.

"Alright, that's enough Landon, go see what's going on. I'm gonna finish making these cookies."

I frowned but nodded and walked away, four cookies still in my hand.

I heard Sarah sigh behind me and mutter about she was glad this recipe made so many cookies.

I worked on finishing the cookies in my hand by the time I had entered the Billiards Room, not wanting the chance for anyone to ask for one. 

When I walked in, I was met with the sight of Vik using Simon and Josh as shields while Preston was trying to break free from Callux's grip, his voice loud on how he was going to kill Vik if he didn't shut up.

"What the?" I muttered.

"Apparently, Preston doesn't like Vik's new song." said a voice from behind me. I turned around to see my boyfriend standing there, towering over me.

"What the new song?" I asked, curious. Lachlan smiled down at me and lean forward to kiss my cookie crumb covered lips. I must have looked like a messy five-year-old. Pulling back, I watched Lachlan lick his lips, humming in thought. He then looked back down at me and leaned forward once again, his lips pressing against mine in a more intense kiss, his tongue begging for entrance, which I willing gave him with a moan.

We kissed intensely for a moment before we pulled back from each, me panting heavily.

"What was that for?" I asked.

Lachlan just shrugged his shoulders, "You taste really good. I couldn't help myself."

"Oh. That's probably because of Sarah's cookies."

"Huh." muttered Lachlan. We were then pulled away from looking at each other by the sound of Vik's singing.

"Little Bunny Preston hoping through the forest, running up to Cal's and sucking on their dicks!"

Ethan laughed loudly at Vik's little song, while Caleston, who stood off to the side, their faces red with embarrassment.

"WHAT?" laughed out Ethan as he fell to the floor.

"Preston has a bunny tail butt plug." Lachlan said quickly, causing the room to pause for a moment before realization lit up their faces and they all began laughing.

"OH MY GOD!" screamed out Simon, turning lean on Josh while still standing in front of Vik.

"What the fuck?" screamed out Tobi.

Caleston said nothing and stood there, all of them looking towards Vik and glaring.

I laughed as well, leaning against Lachlan, at how embarrassed Preston was. I knew later I would realize how gross that was, but it was still really funny.

"THAT'S IT!" screamed out Preston, who was able to now easily break out of Callux's hold and run towards where Vik was hiding. With a squeak, Vik quickly pulled Simon and Josh's shirts, moving them so they would protect him from an enraged Preston.

We all laughed at the sight as Simon and Josh allowed themselves to be moved, never complaining while Callux and Cal made no move to help Vik, their faces still red.

"Do you think we should help?" I asked Lachlan, turning my head to look up at his beautiful face. Lachlan moved to meet my eyes, those beautiful blues shining brightly.

"Nah, I am sure they will be fine and can handle it, there is something else I would much rather do while we wait for them to calm down."

I raised my eyebrow.

"What's that?"

Lachlan said nothing else before he moved, his hand coming to cup my cheek while his lips descended on mine in an intense kiss. I moaned in response and moved to respond to the kiss quickly, my arms moving to wrap around his neck.

My tall boyfriend responded by slowly moving me backward into a wall, lightly holding me against it while he placed his other hand on my hip.

I let out another soft moan as Lachlan begged for entrance, his tongue tasting my bottom lip before sucking it in and biting it lightly. I gasped, giving him the perfect opportunity for his tongue to enter my mouth.

Together we stood there, softly making out, his hands ending up my shirt, feeling my heated skin causing me to shiver delightedly.

I wonder if it will feel anywhere near like this when I let Lachlan take my virginity. 

-End Chapter-

I am sure Lachlan is thinking the same thing, Landon. Lol.

First, I would like to apologize. I had this ready but I didn't post it yesterday due to a recurring migraine I had. I am so sorry. I do hope you all enjoyed the chapters I did post though and that you have finished doing whatever you were to Rob, whether it was beating him mercilessly or fucking his brains out, and put him back because I will need him soon. 

Not next chapter, or the chapter after that, or the chapter after that, or the chapter after that, or the chapter after that, but I will the chapter after that, I believe.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.