Chapter Sixty Five

CAMBREE'S POV

So its finally my birthday! I am turning 15! Its July 6. I snuggled further into blake as i heard a mountain of elephants come running into my room. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMBREE" I heard everybody yell. I sat up opening  my eyes to see everybody there. 

"Aww thanks guys" I stated. My voice crackly because i just woke up. 

"Come on get out of bed" My dad yelled as i smiled and pulled the covers off of me and blake and we got up out of bed. Blake walked over to me and placed his hands on my waist. He leaned down and soon enough his lips connected with mine as he passionatly kissed me. After a few seconds he pulled away. 

"Happy birthday baby" He stated giving me a hug as i smiled and said thank you. 

Before i could tell what was happening i was thrown over blakes shoulder, and carried down the stairs and into the kitchen. 

"Put me down" I screamed laughing. He set me on my feet and i sat down at the table and a huge plate of food was placed infront of me. It consited of chocolate chip pancakes, fruit, and sausage. Everybody sat down and we all dug in. 

After everybody was finished i was told to go into the living room and sit there. I did as i was told and soon everybody came into the living room carrying bags and boxes. 

"Alright cambree time to open presents." My dad stated as i laughed and nodded my head. 

So this is what i got from everybody:

Louis- Chuck taylors, One direction shirt, Personalized phone case

Zayn- Vans, Nike Pro's, Under armour hoodies

liam- Nike pros, Nike's, One Direction: This is us movie

Niall- Obey snap back, Obey hoodie

Harry-  Galaxy CR7 Soccer Cleats, Soccer ball

Justin- Believe movie, Beats, Nike running shorts

Usher- Under armour running shorts, Running arm band

Scooter- Shorts, Gift card to hollister, american eagle gift card, Adidas gift card

Blake- Infinite necklass, Collage of all of our memories. 

The Girls- Lots of clothes, sports bra's 

After i opened blakes gift i started crying. Happy tears of course. I ran over to blake and jumped into his arms and hugged him. I looked up at him and we both leaned in and kissed. Best kiss ever let me tell you that much. 

"I'm going to go and get my phone" I told them as they nodded their heads. I got up and ran up the stairs, I grabbed my phone and ran back. 

I sat down and checked it and saw that i had numerous amounts of texts and instagram comments and tweets. 

"So cambree what do you want to do today?" My dad asked me

"Um I dont care" I stated as they all laughed. 

"How about you go and get dressed then the girls can take you shopping?" My dad asked as i nodded my head and walked up the staris and into my room. I shut my door and then walked into my bathroom hopping in the shower. 

After about twenty minutes i hopped out and walked into my closet. I pulled on some light wash jean shorts and a yellow shirt that has chains connecting the two sides, a black bandeu, some cute shell sandals, avaitors, a starfish belly ring and an infinite neckless. I then walked into my bathroom, blew dried my hair and straightened my hair to perfection.