chapter 13

Louis's POV

So i feel really bad right now. Well one i havent been in the house since i went up and filled out the paper work at Cambree's school. While i was there i was told Cambree needs to get a physical. That will be fun explaining to her. 

I finally got home at like 2:00 A.M. as a natural instinct i went to check on Cambree. When i finally get to her room i open the door silently.

When i finally open her door and walk in I see something thats really sweet but me being her dad my over protective fatherly instincts kick in. 

I see her in bed with a boy. Please dont let it be what im thinking. 

I then turn on all the lights and walk them up. Yup fatherly instincts won. 

"Ughhhhh. Turn the light off. Im sleeping."Cambree stated groggly and angrly. 

"Ughhh, whats going on?" The mystry boy asked. 

"BOTH OF YOU UP NOW"I state yelling slightly. However not meaning to, scaring Cambree in the process. 

Cambree's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when my lights were turned on aburptly waking me and blake up. Wow didnt know he was still here. 

All of the sudden my dad yelled "BOTH OF YOU UP NOW" to be honest is scared me.

Me and blake jumed up out of my bed and i hid behind him. 

Louis's POV 

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" I question my voice still raised.

"ANSWER ME NOW!" I say giving them no time to respond/

I look over and see cambree's crying into Mystry guy. 

What have i just done?

Authors note....

HEY GUYS, SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A BIT. I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SOFTBALL AND SCHOOL. MY SCEDUAL:

MONDAY: GAME/ PRACTICE

TUESDAY: GAME/ PRACTICE

WEDNESDAY: GAME/ PRACTICE

THURSDAY: HALF DAY GO HOME THEN COME BACK UP FOR A GAME OR PRACTICE

FRIDAY: PRACTICE

NOT TO MENTION MY HISTORY TEACHER ASSIGNES SO MUCH HOMEWORK. BUT ON A GOOD NOTE, A SOPHOMORE ASKED ME TO HOMECOMING. IM SO HAPPY. WELL BYE GUYS