chapter three

Louis's POV

Well today has been an eventfull day, I got a child, El, doesnt know. That will be interesting. I think im gonna skype her tonight. 

'Night guys im gonna go to bed and skype el."

I heard a series of night's and so on and so forth. On my way to bed i decided to check up on Cambree. I quietly and slowly open her door and walk into her room. I make my way over to her bed only to see her curled up in a ball sleeping soundly. I make my way towards her and gave her a kiss on the forehead and wispered"Good night Cambree, love you baby girl" and with that i made my way out the door. As i was about leave i heard a wimper from cambree. The wimper soon turned into a quiet cry.I made my way back over to her and wake her up. 

Cambree's POV

I was sleeping soundly when a nightmare started to form. I was going from a happy day with my mom and dad at the park to when my mom died.

Nightmare

 "CAMBREE GET OUT HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT YOU LITTLE B*TCH" SCREAMED MY DAD

 "Yes daddy?"

  "LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU SELFISH BITCH. YOU KILLED HER. I HATE YOU. YOU ARE A PITIFULL EXCUSE FOR A DAUGHTER. YOUR THE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD. NOBODY WOULD CARE IF YOU JUST DIED." SCREAMED MY DAD

" But daddy i didnt do anything, i was sleeping. I promise." i said crying. 

The next think i knew was i was feeling pain. Thats all there was, pain. It went on for half an hour. PAIN, PAIN, PAIN, and more PAIN.

I was awoken by louis or my dad shaking me. I cant call him my dad yet. I just wanted somebody to hold me and comfort me. As if louis read my thoughts he picked me up and took me to his room i assume and just rocked me. He told me everythin would be alright and that it was just a dream. But i knew it wasnt. I needed to tell somebody about my past and i feel closest to Zayn so i will tell him. I hope my dad doesnt get mad at me for not telling him first. But im not that close to him yet. 

"Thanks louis im okay now. I just going to go get a drink then go back to bed. Thanks though. I love you." i said. but i said the last part more quietly almost unadable. 

Louis's POV

She said she loved me. I  feel like it wasnt suppost to be heard though. Oh well. I think its time to call el. 

SKYPE CALL (L=LOUIS, E= EL.)

L- Hey el. how are you?

E- im good, I miss you though. 

L-aww i miss you too. Hey i need to tell you something. 

E- okay what is it?

L- I adopted a child, her name is Cambree and she is 14. I think you would really like her. 

E- Aww thats great baby. Hey i come home in a week. Can i meet her then?

L- yeah. For sure. well im really tired baby so im going to go to bed. Love you.

E- alright love you too. Skype me tomorrow?

L- Yeah. sure thing.

Cambree's POV

I feel bad for lieing to louis but i am just closer to zayn. Well here goes nothing. I walk into the living room to find zayn. 

"Zayn can i talk to you for a minute?" I asked timidly

"Oh Cambree i didnt know you were up. And sure, lets go to the kitchen." he replied

"Um i had a bad dream and i needed to tell somebody and i am closest with you so i thought i'd tell you if thats alright."I say in my normally quiet voice. 

"Oh okay go ahead"He said

Before i could even talk i started to cry. Zayn came up and held me. After that i knew that it was okay to tell him my nightmare and that i could trust him. And so i began..