Chapter Thirty Five

CAMBREE'S POV

I was dreaming that i was playing a soccer game with David Beckham and i went to score when this guy came up out of no where and tripped me. I fell and landed on my leg. I look down and it was already swelling. Yup I just ruined my soccer career. 

I jolted awake and looked around me to make sure it was in fact just a dream. I could feel the sweat on my forehead, i immediatly wiped it off with the back of my hand. I hopped out of bed and made my way downstairs. 

I walked into the kitchen and found liam. 

"Hey liam." I told him startling him. 

"Hey cambree whats up?" He asked

"Nothing much just woke up. What time is it?" I asked him. 

"Its 11:15, why?" He asked back to me. 

"Oh shoot, i need to go change" I stated as i ran out of the kitchen and back upstairs and into my room. Only to notice that justin was in my room. 

I walked over to him and shook him trying to wake him up.

"What?"he groaned clearly not wanting to get up.

"Get out of my room i need to change." I told him and shook him awake again. 

"Im up, im up." He stated as he put his hands up in surrender. 

I then walked into my closet and changed into http://www.polyvore.com/rainy_day/set?id=104286083. I walked back out holding my shoes in my hands. 

I went and sat on my bed and pulled them on then made my way to my bathroom to put my hair into a messy ponytail. Like i really dont give a crap on how i look at this point. 

I ran my straightener through my hair and shut the light off then made my way down stairs grabbing my phone. 

I then proceded to text blake. 

CONVO BETWEEN CAMBREE AND BLAKE

C- HEY BABE I THINK IM GOING TO COME INTO SCHOOL NOW.

B- ALRIGHT WELL ITS 11:25 NOW SO YEAH AT LEAST WE HAVE A BIT OF MATH TOGETHER. 

C- YUP. WELL I GOTTA GO I WILL TEXT YOU WHEN IM AT SHCOOL.

B- ALRIGHT SEE YOU THEN BABY. 

I then ended the conversation and went to the living room to find my dad. 

"Hey dad can i go to school now?" I asked him

"Yeah sure go and get your stuff together and then we can leave." He told me as i walked to the end of the couch and grabbed my bag and walked into the kitchen adn grabbed a proteine bar for lunch. 

"Ready?" He asked me, I nodded my head and we went to the car and off we went to school. 

"Hey i dont have practice today so can you pick me and blake up at 2:25 please?" I asked him. 

"Sure thing, do i need to come and sign you in?" He qestioned as we pulled into the parking lot of the school. 

"Yes i think so." I told him as we got out of the car and ran for the school door. 

I walked in got a pass for my class and made my way to math as my dad left.

I didnt need to go to my locker at the time so i went straight to math, i walked into my fourth hour and gave mr. paine my pass and sat down next to blake.