chapter ten

recap.. I look around only to relize that i am the only freshman in this class. 

Cambree's POV 

So right now i am in math class. Not to sound neardy but this is my favorite class. I think i have lunch next. I was working on my homework when the kid infront of me turns around and trys to talk to me. 

I pull my ear buds out and pause my music

"Yeah?" I ask nicly

"The teacher wants you."He replied back plainly

I then get up and walk over to his desk

"Yes?"

"Oh i just wanted to give you your book and notes. Also you can leave five minutes early to go and find your locker. the number your locker starts with is the floor numbe your locker is on. I can have blake help you." He says kindly 

"Okay."

"Blake at the end of the hour five minutes before the bell i want you to show Cambree where her locker is and what class she has next. Got it?"

"Yes sir."He replies

I then go back to my seat and put on heard phone back in, resume my music, and began to do my work again. Great im going to have homework. But it was so easy. 

Blake then tapped my desked signaling we had to leave. I put all my stuff in my bag and then followed him out the door. 

"So what floor is your locker on?" He asks

"Um im not sure." I say chuckling a bit with blake also chuckling. 

"Here let me see your scedual"He says 

I get it from my pocked and un fold it handing it to him. 

"Okay looks like we are locker neighbors and we hall all but history together." He says. "And your locker is on the fourth floor. You are on the very end." He says

"Okay cool. But i dont know where any of the classes are. And when is lunch?" I say

"Dont wory i will show you to each class and we have lunch together as soon as the bell rings." He says just as we get to my locker. I thankfully open it up on the first try. 

I then began pulling my text book from math and my soccer stuff out of my bag and getting my soccer bag out of my book bag putting my soccer stuff in the assigned bag. 

"So you play soccer? And what grade are you in?"He questions. I feel; like im in an interagation. 

"No i dont play on a team but i play for fun and im a freshman."I say having to look up to talk to him. He is tall, well everybody is tall compaired to me. 

"Oh cool and really, but your in like sophmore and junors classes." He says

"Yeah i guess i dont really know."I say hoping he would drop the subject. Thank fully he did. 

"Alright well lets start making our way to lunch shall we?" He says just being funny.

"Alright kind sir."I say laughing and for the first time in a long time it was a real life and smile. 

"And by the way what grade are you in?" I ask

"Oh im a sophmore. And im blake by the way." He says kindly

"Oh cool." I say and with that we bagan to have just small take while we make it to lunch. We pass by the main office and i see my dad and Zayn still in the office. I see Zayn tap dads sholder and point to me i quickly look back at blake and continue the converation.