chapter six

Cambree's POV

As i was warming up people began to show up and sit in the bleachers and  watch me? Thats odd. I never really thought i was that good. But i guess i stand corrected. But i chose to block everybody out and do my thing. The first thing i had to do was get the right music. I went to my soccer playlist i created this morning and shuffle it. The song Holy Grail by Jay-z came on and with that i took off my hoodie put it by my soccer bag, got my soccer ball, tied my cleats , and put my arm band on and there i went. 

I began to warm up, my stretches are : toy soldier, kerokee, 30 push ups, 35 sit ups, butt kicks, and high knees. 

My running: 4 laps of sprint walks on track, one full lap, and 10 lunges, i then just run for five minutes

After im done with warm ups i then began dribbling, shooting, and practice scenerioes. I do about 25 minutes of dribbling, 30 minutes of shooting and about an hour and a half to two hours of practice scenerios. By now there was a crowd of mostly boys all grades and some teachers out side and that was just after i was done with stretching. I think the school just had everybody come outside because almost the whole school was already outside by the field. I didnt bother to pay attention to them. I stayed focased the whole time. Oce im zoned in there is no coming out of it. 

I am now just starting my running part of warm ups. This should be fun. 

35 minutes later: I just got done with my running part of warm ups. Now comes the real thing. My determination and concentration is going to pay off right about now. I am now about to start my dribbling when my favorite song comes on. Its God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton. I cant help but not sing. I just know that song so well. Before i do anything i say out loud i dont care who heres me 

"PEOPLE WILL SHAKE YOU, RATE YOU, AND TRY TO BREAK YOU, HOW STRONG YOU STAND IS WHAT MAKES YOU"  I practically scream out. Like i said i dont care who hears me. 

Now time for my 25 minutes of dribbling. I always remember to keep my head up and to keep th ball close to me. I started with simply dribbling just up and down the field. Now here comes my tricks and moves. I start with the chicken, its so easy for me. I then step it up, i do the scissors. Its a little bit more difficult. Finally my favorite move i dont really know what to call it. But what i do is to get around the oppenet i will set over the ball like take one foot and jump over the ball and then from there you turn your body and get the ball and make a goal and that is exactly what i did i did my move and scored a goal. I just love that move i kinda taught myself how to do it. Ive never really played on a team. Finally i was done with that. I did that for about 30 minuets. 

I now start to practice my kicks. Like gaol kick, direct kick, indirect free kick, free kick, and a corner kick. That part went by really fast. It was now time to practice my scenerioes. It also went by pretty fast. I wont really go into detail though because i dont really know how to explain it that well. Finally i was done with my practice. 

I was walking back over to my bag on the principle of the school i think it was and a coach maybe started walking towards me......