Chapter Forty Six

AUTHORS NOTE: FOR NOW ON ALL OF THE OUTFITS WILL BE IN THE SIDE. 

CAMBREE'S POV

I thankfully slept through the night and i got up and got into the shower. I took a quick ten minutes and got out. 

Today we were getting out at 10:35. However i was staying after because i had to take two finals that i missed. 

I walked into my closet and pulled on some clothes-OUTFIT ON THE SIDE

I finished getting dressed and walked into my bathroom. I blew dried my hair and curled it with my wand. 

I strapped on my boot and walked down the stairs with my bag in my hand. 

"Hey dad" I stated as i walked into the kitchen. 

"Hey baby girl" My dad said as he came over and kissed my head. 

"What time do you get out of school today?" H asked me

"Um well we get out at 10:35 but i have to stay after to finish a couple finals so i will call you when im done" I told him

"Alright well we have to record today so justin will pick you up and then bring you over." My dad stated ass he handed me some food. 

I ate and walked over to justins house as my dad left. 

Blake met up with me as we walked over to justins house and walked into the front door. 

"Justin im here, let go" I stated.

"Coming right now"Justin yelled from the kicthen. Soon he came through the door carrying his keys. 

"Ready?" He asked, i nodded my head and wew all went to the car. 

"What time am i picking you up?"Justin asked. 

"Um i have to stay after for about two hours to take two finals i missed on wednesday. And whenever you pick me and blake up, we need to go to the studio where my dad is." I told him as he he asked what time he would pick me up

"Um i will just call you, bye" I told him as we arrived to school and me and justin hopped out. 

We walked into school and once again people whispered it just wasnt as bad. 

I walked into my fifth hour and sat down with blake at our science table. Today i had a P.E History, Science and Theater. 

As soon as the bell rang we were handed our final and started immediatly. 

The final took me about 45 minutes. I got up and turned it in as i studied for my P.E. final. 

The bell rang about 45 minutes later the bell wrang and blake and i went to the cafeteria to take our final. 

That class soon ended and off i went to take my history final. 

I arrived to the class turned in my work and got started on my final. 

The final took me at least an hour and then i went to take my theatre final. By now it was already 11:30.

I walked into the classroom and was handed the final as i walking into the class. I sat down pulled out a pencil and began taking my test.

I finished the 90 questions in about 25 minutes. I handed her the test and walked out and called justin to come get me.

I walked outside and blake was sitting against the wall.

"Ready baby?"He asked as we made our way to the elevator.

"Yup, finals done lets go home." I stated laughing.

As we were walking to the elevator my foot started to hurt. I stopped walking to see if it would stop.

It never did and blake asked whats wrong.

"My foot is hurting." I told him as he nodded his head.

He crouched down and i hopped on his back. We went to the elevator and then got off at the third floor and we went outside to find justin waiting there.

As he saw us he got out of the car and grabbed me from blake.

"Hey we need to go to my house first so i can get my medicine and get something to eat." I told him

"Alright, well why dont you bring some clothes and stuff incase we dont get done til late, we can get some food on the way there." He stated as blake and i got in the car. We drove off towards my house.

We we got to my house i walked, painfully, into my house and up to my room. I gathered some things and walked down the stairs.

I got some stuff, walked back into my room and then began getting everything together not knowing what time i would be home