Chapter Fifty Eight

CAMBREE'S POV

It was seven O'Clock now so i figured i might as well get dressed now. 

I got up from bed and walked into my closet. I grabbed a white and gold swim suit and put it on,

"Blake come here" I shouted from my closet as he walked in. 

"Yes babe?" He asked

"Is this swim suit okay?" I asked him. 

"You look beautiful in it." He stated as he pecked my lips and opened his drawer and pulled out his swim truncks and then found a shirt and walked into my bathroom. 

I grabbed some short white shorts a belt and a blue crop top----OUTFIT ON THE SIDE---

I pulled on my shorts and shirt then put on my brown sandals. 

I then walked out of my closet and into my bathroom. I walked in right as blake was putting on his shirt. 

I walked up to my sink and put in my earings. 

Blaka and i then walked out. 

I pulled my phone off of the charger as did blake and we walked down the stairs hand in hand. 

We walked into the living room but couldnt find anybody. 

We then walked out back to find them all outside laughing and drinking beer. 

"Hey dad we are leaving now, love you" I stated as we walked off the pourch, blakes hand in mine, and out the back gate and on our way to the beach. 

"Can you believe that we are going to the beach in december. Like were are going to be swimming in the beach" I stated as i looked at him and laughed. 

"I know its crazy."He stated laughing. 

"So are you ready for tour to start?" He asked me. 

"Yess. I mean i am so glad that you are coming with me i wouldve lost my n=mind if you werent going." I stated as blake laughed

"Have you even talked to your dad about it?" I asked him as he shook his head. 

"Blake" I stated laughing along with him laughing too

"What he wouldnt care" He stated

We dropped the subject and soon we were at the beach. 

Blake and i walked hand in hand all the way to the actually party spot. 

"Blake over here" We heard somebody call and we walked over there. 

"You made it" The guy stated. Blake just nodded his head. I had no idea who it was. 

"Cambree this is Jackson" Blake stated as jackson stretched out his hand. 

I shook it and blake and i went to go to the beach. 

"Blake want to go swimming?" I asked him as he nodded. We put our clothes in a near by locker and then ran to the water. 

Luckly for me and blake we had a we had these life proof cases so our phones wouldnt get wet while we were swimming. 

We were swimming and taking pictures all night until my stomach began to hurt. It wasnt just a small hurt it was like  a throw up hurt. 

"Blake can we go home?" I asked him. 

"Why, whats wrong?"He asked me with worry in his voice. 

"I feel like i am about to throw up" I told him as he nodded his head and we got out of the water and grabbed our stuff.