Chapter twenty.

Cambree's POV

By the time first and second hour had passed i had so much homework. My first hour is computer aplications, and my second hour is intro to theater. Like how do you have hamework in those classes.

Right now i am heading to math. YAHHHH, the class with my boyfriend. Ahh i could never get tired of saying that. 

I walked into the class room right as the bell was ringing. I paused my music that i wasa listening. I bet you can guess what song i was listening. Or rather who i was listening to. LOL Justin Bieber baby. My future husband, LOL jk, guys jk. 

"I took my seat behind blake and got out my notebook, book, folder, calculator and my phone. I set it on the desk and rsumed my music. 

I began to listen to All Night by Timeflies Tuesday came on and i silently hummed to myself waiting for the teacher to began. In the mean time i thought it would be a good time to make a twitter and instagram. 

I downloaded the twitter app and decided to try it out. 

My username is @CamboTomlinson. I checked it out and thankfully it wasnt taken.

I decided to text my dad and tell him i made a twitter. 

CONVO BETWEEN LOUIS CAMBREE

C- HEY DAD I MADE A TWITTER

L-REALLY, WHATIS YOUR USERNAME? 

C-ITS, @CamboTomlinson

L-NICE, THATS REAL CLEVER. 

C-THANKS DADDY

L-YEP, I WILL GET THE BOYS TO TWEET ABOUT YOU AND FOLLOW YOU. 

C- REALLY THANKS. LOVE  YOU

L- LOVE YOU TOO NOW GET BACK TO SCHOOL YOUNG LADY ;) 

C- OKAYYYY DAD. 

L- BYE

After my little conversation with my dad i locked my phone, turned down my music, and had only one head phone in while the teacher was about to begin. 

Once the teacher began speaking i took out my head phone and began listening to him. 

"Alright class, I want you to get with a partner and compare your homework answers from yesterday." He said and dismissed the class

I got up and walked over to Mr. Paine. 

"Hey um i wasnt here yesterday, what was our homework?" I asked

"Oh right, um why dont you get with blake and have him give you the problems and then just do them at home and bring it to me tomorrow. Also do you have the homework from tuesday?' He asked

"Oh yeah um, i will go and get it." I said heading back to my seat, with a paitently waiting Blake, I told him to hold on a minute and went to turn in my homework. 

I grabbed my homework and ran up and gave it to him. 

I came back and sat down turning to blake to get started. 

"Hey i need all the problems from yesterdays homework to do tonight." I said to blake

"Oh yeah here. " He said handing me his notebook so i could copy all of the problems. 

" Thanks" I said as a replyu

"so how much make up work have you gotten so far?" He asked 

"Oh my god a lot, its all due tomorrow too. Like wtf no. I cant doo all of that in one night." I said already feeling stressed, 

" Hey it will be alright. We never get much make up work in p.e., science. or english. However good luck with the makeup work from history class he assignes so much." Blake said

"Ughh are you freaking kidding me. Gahhh. I hate my life." I said with the stressed feeling coming back even stronger now. 

"Hey it will be alright, how about i come over after school and soccer today and help you yeah?" He said rubbing my back a little

"Yeah" I said nodding my head. 

The class went like that for the rest of the hour, i got all of my math done nd had even made and instagram in the mean time. The bell rang signaling lunch. I just followed blake all the way to our locker and put my stuff away and made my way to the cafeteria. I continued to work on some of my make up work from mostly theater. 

LUNCH ROOM CONVO

K- HEY WELCOME BACK CAMBREE

C-HEY GUYS

S- WHERE WERE YOU, 

C- UM I HAD A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT

N- SO YOU MISSED THE WHOLE DAY OF SCHOOL

B- HEY SO WHAT IT DOESNT MATTER.

J- WHAT ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER NOW?

C- AS A MATTER OF FACT WE ARE 

The conversation ended there as i got up and left the cafateriria  and made my way to my locker. 

I could here blake calling after me but i just kept on walking. I

I had just made to to my locker when i say blake running to catch up with me. 

I just slide down the locker to my butt and put my hands on my head. 

" Just breathe cambree, its alright, your just stressed." i told myself

See this is what happens when i get stressed. I get really pissed off and walk away from everything. 

Blake soon made it towards me and sat on the ground next to me

"Hey you alright?" He asked concerned

"Does it look like im alright?" I snapped back, although instantly regretting it

"Im sorry blake i didnt mean to snap at you, I am just stressed." I said feeling really bad for the way i acted towards blake. 

"Its alright. Hey come here." He said motiuoning towards himself. 

I scooted myself closer to him and he pulled me onto his lap. 

I just leaned my head on his chest and just closed my eyes. 

We sat there for a good ten minutes before the bell rang and we hopped up to go to history. 

"Well good luck in there" Blake said earning a glare from me. 

"Hey sorry." He said and gave me a quick peck on the lips before leaving. 

I walked into the class already knowing it was going to be hell. 

Oh lord. Kill me now.