Chapter Sixty Seven

HEY EVERYBODY, I WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I HAVE IN FACT WRITTEN TWO NEW STORIES. PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT. THE FIRST ON IS CALLED EVERYTHING HAPPENED FOR A REASON AND THE SECOND ONE IS CALLED SOFTBALL, WHAT ELSE IS THERE. PLEASE PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT. NOW TO THE STORY.

CAMBREE'S POV

I woke up at around seven am. Today was blake birthday.Getting up I walked into my closet and grabbed his presents. Walking out of my room, i walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where suprisingly everybody was awake. 

"Cambree, what are you doing up? Im suprised your awake" My dad stated as i yawned and nodded my head. 

"Can you please wrap blakes presents for me?" I asked him as he nodded his head. I handed him the bags and boxes and walked back upstairs into my room. I climbed back in bed. Snuggling back into blake, I let myself drift back into dream land. 

At about 9:15 i woke up. Blake still sleeping like a rock next to me. I got up out of bed grabbing my phone walking down stairs. Everybody was in the living room. I walked over and sat down in justins lap as i layed my head on his chest. 

"Hey princess" He told me kissing the top of my head. 

"Hey" I stated tiredly. Yawning soon after. It was hard to keep my eyes open, I mean after all I was running on what six hours of sleep. Closing my eyes for just a minute i layed my head on justins chest. Re-opening them, I got up and ran upstairs to blake. I ran and jumped up ontop of him, landing lightly, I leaned down and kissed his lips. I put his hands on my hips as he smiled into the kiss, continue to kiss me for just a little bit longer. We each pulled away, I placed my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. 

"Happy birthday babe" I told him as i heard him chuckle. 

"Thanks baby"He stated back as he pecked  my lips. I rolled off of him and then got up and out of bed. I walked down stairs, blake right behing me holding my hand. Once we entered the living room, everybody got up and yelled 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE'. It was funny to see his face. 

"You want to open your presents?" I asked him as he nodded his head. We all grabbed our presents for him and handed him them. From the boys, they mostly got him money and gift cards to places like zummies or nike. Justin got him a pair of white supras and money, usher got him a watch, money, scooter got him shoes, the girls got him some clothing iteams. Finally it was my turn. 

"Hold on I have to go and get something" I told him as he nodded his heads. Nobody knew about this. I got him this guys, braclet type thing. I personalized it with some ingraving of his initals on the leather. Its like rope and leather, im not too sure how to  explain it. I had wrapped it up and been keeping it in my closet. I grabbed it than ran back down stairs. I grabbed the rest of his gifts from my dad and then sat down next to him handing them to him. It was wrapped in ninja turtle wrapping paper. He laughed and began unwrapping the shoes first. Once the paper was off he opened the box and smiled a huge smile. I then handed him his clothes. He unwrapped those and smiled and said thanks. Finally i handed him the small box containing his bracelet. He unwrapped it and then opened the box. He gasped and looked at me smiling. He set it down, got up, walking over to me and picked me up hugging me. He set me down and placed his lips on mine. Afew seconds later he pulled away. 

"Thank you so much baby" He told me as i nodded my head as he put the bracelet on. I smiled and we cleaned up. I helped him with his stuff and we walked to my room. I put his clothes away for him, we now shared my closet, and he put his shoes on his side. 

"So what do you want to do today boyfriend?" I asked him as he shrugged his shoulders. He walked towards me but stopped mid step when his stomach growled. We burst out laughing and we walked out of my room. I was laughing all the way down the stairs and of course i tripped on the last step and feel. I was laying on the floor laughing as blake laughed at me almost falling. He eventully fell and landed ontop of me. We continued to laugh when we saw that eveybody surrounded us.