Chapter Fifty Five

CAMBREE'S POV

As much as i wanted to sleep forever, much to my dispare, i was being shooken awake. Why cant people just let me sleep. 

"What do you want?" I asked to the person who was waking me up. 

"Your dinner is done" They stated as they laughed about only god knows what. 

I got up and walked into the kitchen and sat down next to blake and john at the island. 

I sat down and began eating whatever my dad had cooked. 

I ate and then walked outside. 

The sun was just setting and the night was cool. I walked over to the patio chairs and sat down and gazed into the sky, it was now, that i was relaxed, noticed how bad my abdomanal muscles were hurting. 

It was to painful to get up as i began yelling for my dad. I made the rookie mistake of leaving my phone on the counter in the kitchen. 

"DAD" I yelled, nothing

"DADDDD" I screamed and waited yet again nothing. 

"DADDDDDDD" I screamed at the top of my lungs, the door soon swung open and my dad ran outside. 

"Cambree, are you okay?"My dad asked

"My stomach muscles are really hurting, why dad why?" I asked him as i felt an excruciating pain course threw my abdamen, making me cry out. 

"Dad make it stop, it hurts" I stated as i cried harder. 

"babygirl its from your surgery, and you being so active, stretching your muscles" My dad stated as i grabbed his arm and held on to it as i had excruciating pain coursing threw me. 

" I know babygirl, do you want to go inside?" My dad asked me as i nodded my head. 

My dad picked me up and carried me inside to the living where everybody was. 

I looked around and everybody looked worried as they all stood up and looked at my dad. 

He shook his head as he sat down on the couch with me still in his lap. 

"Zayn can you go get cambree an ice pack now?" He asked as i held ono his arm. 

Zayn nodded his head and ran to the kitchen soon emerging with a big ice pack. He walked over and handed it to my dad. My dad placed it on my stomach as i groaned in pain. 

"Daddy make it stop" I stated as i gave him a pleading look. 

"Im right here babygirl, there is nothing i can really do. Do you want to go to the emergency room or what?" My dad asked me as he stroked my hair trying to calm me down. 

"No i dont want to move" I stated as more tears slipped out of my eyes. 

"It'll be alright, do you want some medicine?" He asked me as i nodded my head yes. 

He got out and somebody else sat down. 

"Cambree, your dad will be right back" I heard justin say. 

I nodded my head as i grabbed his arm and held onto it. 

My dad soon walked back in with a pill bottle and some water. 

"Alright babygirl sit up" My dad stated as i slowly sat up. Lou handed me the pills and i took them quickly and layed back on justin. 

I grabbed his hand again and held onto it tightly.