Chapter Fifty Four

CAMBREE'S POV

I woke up at five o'clock in the morning. For some odd reason i couldnt fall back asleep. I got out of bed and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. 

I flipped on the light switch and made myself a breakfast omlet and poured myself a glass of strawberry banana apple juice. 

I sat down at the island and began eating as i heard somebody coming down the stairs. I heard the kitchen door open and close as a figure walked infront of me. 

I looked up and saaw that it was my dad. 

"Hey dad" I stated  as he jumped and turned around. 

"Cambree, what are you doing awake?" My dad asked as he turned back around and poured himself a cup of coffee. 

"I dont know, i just kinda woke up and i wasnt tired anymore."I stated as i continued to eat my breakfast. 

"Hey dad, when can i start like cheering again?" I asked him as he came and sat next to me. 

"Im nor sure baby girl." My dad stated as i nodded my head ands asked him yet another question.

"Hey dad can i go for a run, just to get my mind off things?" I asked him as he had an almost worried expression on his face. 

"Are you sure thats a good idea?" My dad asked. 

"I dont know i just need to get some things off my mind. I will call you if i am havingg any problems. I will take some money just in case." I stated as i walked up to my room and changed into some running clothes. 

I put on a live strong sports bra, and some nike shorts and running shoes. ---OUTFIT ON THE SIDE-----

I gave blake a peck on the lips and then walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and filled my water bottle. 

I walked over to my dad who was in the living room watching the news. I looked outside and saw that the sun was out and i had a feeling that it was toasty outside. 

"Hey dad i am leaving now" I stated as my dad handed me a ten dollar bill and then i was out of the house. 

I started off at a light jog until i got out of the neigborhood and then picked up my pace a bit. 

After about and hour of running a bread co came into view. 

I looked at my phone and saw that it was already 10:45am. I thought why not go and get a small lunch. 

I walked in and texted my dad saying that i was getting a small lunch from bread co and walked in. 

I walked up and ordered a small salad and a strawberry banana smoothie. My food soon came through and i grabbed it and went and sat at a table while people whispered and stared at me. I figured since it was so nice i went outside and ate there. 

I soon finished and drank my smoothie. I then threw away my trash, grabbed my water bottle, and put my phone back in my little pouch. 

I took off running and the stopped at a stop light. Next to me was a car full of boys a year or two older than me looking at me. I grabbed my phone and saw that i had a text and missed call from blake. 

I took out one earbud and could here the guys talking to me. 

"DAMN GIRL"

or 

"I'D TAP THAT" 

just those type of sexist comments. The light soon turned and i was able to cross, i put my ear bud back in and took off running.