"What are you looking at?" Laura snapped me out of my daze, and I shook my head.

"Nothing... Something just reminded me of an old memory," I replied, and she smiled sympathetically at me.

"Let's go, dude."

We got a cab and rode to the hotel we were going to be staying in for a while. After putting our stuff in our room, I decided to freshen up a bit. I fixed up my hair a bit, brushing through it. I brushed my teeth, freshened up my eyeliner and mascara, and put on a little bit of lip gloss.

"You ready to go, L?" I asked Laura, walking into the room with two beds, where we'll be sleeping.

"Yep," she replied, zipping up her makeup bag. She had taken her hair down, and straightened it a bit. Probably because we might be seeing Logan. I got our room key and stuck it in the back pocket of my jeans, and then we were off to the Palm Woods; My old home.

The cab driver dropped us off, and I paid him before Laura and I got out. As he drove away, I stared up at the Palm Woods, taking a deep breath. Tears almost came to my eyes as I thought of all the memories that happened here. I quickly took myself out of my thoughts before I started to cry, and I lead Laura into the building.

"Here's the lobby," I told her, looking around it. People were walking around, talking, drinking smoothies, standing at the vending machine; Things I used to do when I lived here. I covered my face as we walked past Bitters' desk; I used to do some mean things to him with Katie, which I should probably apologize for. Laura and I walked towards the elevators, and stepped on. I pressed the first floor button.

It dinged once we were on it, and the doors opened. We stepped off, and I lead her down the hallway. I stood in front of an apartment door, and I touched the room number on it; 1D

"...What are you doing?" Laura asked me.

"This is my old apartment," I told her quietly, my finger tracing the "D."

"Oh."

"Excuse me, girls," a deep voice said. I turned my head and saw Buddha Bob there with his plunger. "There's a nasty clog in here." He took out his keys, unlocked the door, and walked inside.

"Buddha Bob?" I said, a smile forming on my face. He turned around and looked at me.

"You know the janitor?" Laura whispered to me.

"Little Lisa," Buddha said, and I nodded. "Haven't seen you in forever."

"I know... Do you mind if we come inside?" I said, and he shrugged.

"Sure." I grinned and Laura and I walked inside. I showed her around all of the rooms.

"Cool place," she said.

"Hey, Bob?" I said as he was about to leave the room. He turned around and looked at me. "Do you know what room number Kendall lives in now?"

"Knight?" I nodded. "Room 12L; Top floor." I smiled.

"Thanks," I replied, and he left the room.

"Oh my gosh..," I said aloud.

"What?" Laura asked.

"12L..."

"What about it?" She questioned, confused.

"Laura, don't you get it? 12 for the age I was when Kendall and I started dating, and L for Lisa."

"Oh..." She nodded. "OH!" I rolled my eyes and mentally face-palmed.

"Let's go." I took her hand and dragged her to the elevator. We rode all the way up to the last floor, and stepped off. Walking down the hallway, we looked for apartment 12L.

"Found it," Laura stated, and I walked towards her. I looked up at the door, suddenly becoming nervous. I held out my hand to knock on the door, but jerked it back quickly.

"I can't do it," I told her.

"Fine, then. I'll do it," she said.

"Laura, wait-" It was too late, she had already knocked on the door. I glared at her and she just smiled, innocently. A second later, I heard footsteps walking towards the door. My breath got caught in my throat. The door swung open, revealing a blond; Jo Taylor.

"Hi," she said.

"Um, Hi," I replied. "Is K-Kendall here?" She looked at me, oddly.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Um, Lisa..."

"Oh, it's you," Jo said, coldly.

"Jo?" I heard a voice say; Kendall. "Who's at the d- Lisa!?"

"Surprise," I said, smiling nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm gonna stop it there!!! >:)

Hope you enjoyed it<3

~Comment, Vote, Fan~

Thanks for reading(:

-Hannah Henderson<33333 :) P.S. I wasn't really sure on how to spell "Buddha," so I just let Spell Check do the work. xD