AN

Here is a list of all of my other published stories if you want to check them out!
Stereotypical:

Here is a list of all of my other published stories if you want to check them out! Stereotypical:

Everyone thinks that to cut, or have depression, you have to be a certain type of person. People think you have to have black hair, and wear long sleeves. People think you have to wear all black, with the exception of some red or maybe a small bit of blue here and there. People think you have to wear skinny jeans everyday, and keep to yourself. People think you have to have no friends, and you have to be a loner. People think you have to have something like a family member die, or people to bully you to deal with this.

I'm Taylor McDonald and I cut, and I also have depression. I have long blonde hair. I wear short sleeves. I wear colorful things, and I wear shorts. I talk to people, usually only the people I'm close to, but I do talk to people. I have some friends. I don't get bullied, and no one in my family has died. I hate when people stereotype others. Everyone has secrets, including me; you may not see it at first, but if you really try to understand, then you'll see; there's a lot more to me than meets the eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone thinks that if you have a emo hairstyle and wear black you cut. If you like heavy metal music, you have to smoke. If you don't have a lot of friends you're antisocial. That you're dangerous.

I'm Lance Tay and I wear black. I have an emo hairstyle and I listen to heavy metal music. I don't have a lot of friends. I don't cut, I don't smoke, and I'm not going through depression. Yes, I don't have many friends, but I'm not antisocial, I just haven't found the right people yet. There's a lot more to me than meets the eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is how two teenagers who are (in the stereotypical world) aren't supposed to meet, do. Together they vow to beat stereotypes, and maybe become something more.

This is the story of two stereotypical people become not so stereotypical.

Background: